New Directions for Institutional Research
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: John F. Ryan and Gloria Crisp
Online ISSN: 1536-075X
Sponsored by the Association for Institutional Research.
Aims and Scope
Quarterly issues of New Directions for Institutional Research focus on specific topics related to institutional research, planning, or higher education management.
Institutional researchers, scholars, planners, and administrators in all types of academic institutions
Institutional research, academic administration, higher education data, assessment, college administration, university administration
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- ERA: Educational Research Abstracts Online (T&F)
- ERIC: Educational Resources Information Center (CSC)
- Higher Education Abstracts (Claremont Graduate University)
- Professional Development Collection (EBSCO Publishing)