New Directions for Student Leadership
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited by: Susan R. Komives, Editor and Kathy L. Guthrie, Associate Editor
Online ISSN: 2373-3357
This quarterly thematic sourcebook series explores dimensions of the development of leadership in high school youth and college students to aid leadership educators who design educational courses and programs for students.
Aims and Scope
The New Directions for Student Leadership series explores leadership conceptual and pedagogical topics of interest to high school and college leadership educators. Issues in this series are grounded in scholarship featuring practical applications and good practices in youth and adult leadership education.
Scholars and practitioners of leadership development, including student affairs professionals and disciplinary faculty teaching and studying leadership in both the high school and college settings.
Student leadership, leadership development, undergraduate leadership, youth leadership, student affairs
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management (ProQuest)
- ERA: Educational Research Abstracts Online (T&F)
- ERIC: Educational Resources Information Center (CSC)
- Health & Safety Science Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- Pollution Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Professional Development Collection (EBSCO Publishing)
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts (APA)
- Safety Science & Risk Abstracts (ProQuest)
- SocINDEX (EBSCO Publishing)
- Studies on Women & Gender Abstracts (T&F)