Bell Labs Technical Journal
Copyright © 2014 Alcatel-Lucent. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Jane M. DeHaven
Impact Factor: 0.69
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 50/78 (Telecommunications); 85/132 (Computer Science Information Systems); 168/243 (Engineering Electrical & Electronic)
Online ISSN: 1538-7305
Recently Published Issues
Volume 18, Issue 4
Special Issue: Data Analytics
Volume 18, Issue 3
Special Issue: Optical Networking and Technology I...
Volume 18, Issue 2
Special Issue: Next-Generation Wireless Technologi...
Volume 18, Issue 1
Special Issue: General Papers
Volume 17, Issue 4
Special Issue: Human Science and User Experience
Bell Labs Technical Journal Honored at APEX Awards for Publishing Excellence
Editor-in-Chief Jane M DeHaven and Bell Labs Technical Journal were honored for achievement in technical writing in the custom-published category in this year's APEX Awards for Publishing Excellence.
APEX 2012, the 24th Annual Awards for Publication Excellence, is an international competition that recognizes outstanding publications from newsletters and magazines to annual reports, brochures and Web sites. This year over 3400 entries competed in 130 categories including newsletters, magazines and journals, electronic media, websites, One-of-a-Kind Publications and more.
According to the APEX 2012 judges, “The awards were based on excellence in graphic design, editorial content and the success of the entry in achieving overall communications effectiveness and excellence.”
Recently Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentSurveillance Video Analysis Using Compressive Sensing With Low Latency (pages 63–74)
Hong Jiang, Songqing Zhao, Zuowei Shen, Wei Deng, Paul A. Wilford and Raziel Haimi-Cohen
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bltj.21646
- You have free access to this contentQoE Model for Video Delivered Over an LTE Network Using HTTP Adaptive Streaming (pages 45–62)
Johan De Vriendt, Danny De Vleeschauwer and Dave C. Robinson
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bltj.21645
- You have free access to this contentExploring the Impact of LSH Parameters in Privacy-Preserving Personalization (pages 33–44)
Armen Aghasaryan, Makram Bouzid, Dimitre Kostadinov and Animesh Nandi
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bltj.21644
- You have free access to this content
- You have free access to this contentProbabilistic Radio-Frequency Fingerprinting and Localization on the Run (pages 111–133)
Piotr Mirowski, Dimitrios Milioris, Philip Whiting and Tin Kam Ho
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bltj.21649