Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Copyright © 2014 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Recently Published Issues
Top Downloaded Articles in 2013
The biochemistry of alcohol metabolism — A brief review
Inexpensive and safe DNA gel electrophoresis using household materials
S. Ens, A. B. Olson, C. Dudley, N. D. Ross, A. A. Siddiqi, K. M. Umoh, M. A. Schneegurt
Mechanism of the ninhydrin reaction
Carey B. Bottom, Samir S. Hanna, Donald J. Siehr
Lactate dehydrogenase kinetics and inhibition using a microplate reader
Jennifer L. Powers, Natalie E. Kiesman, Connie M. Tran, John H. Brown, Vicky L. H. Bevilacqua
Clair R. Cole, Christopher A. Smith
Welcome to Wiley Online Library
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Top Tips to Make Your Article More Discoverable Online:
- Make sure you have a SEO-friendly title for your article.
- Carefully craft your abstract using keywords, keywords, keywords
- Provide at least five keywords of phrases in the keywords field
- Stay consistent when referring to authors' names and initials throughout your article and make sure you are referring to them in the same way they have been referred to in past online publications
- Use headings for the various sections of your article to tip off search engines to the structure and content of your article. Incorporate your keywords and phrases in these headings wherever it is appropriate.
- Cite your own, or your co-authors, previous publications as appropriate
Click here for more information, an example of a well-optimized abstract, and tips on promoting your article after publication using the internet and social media.