Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Copyright © 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Recently Published Issues
Make Your Article More Discoverable Online
Top Tips to Make Your Article More Discoverable Online:
- Make sure you have a SEO-friendly title for your article.
- Carefully craft your abstract using keywords, keywords, keywords
- Provide at least five keywords of phrases in the keywords field
- Stay consistent when referring to authors' names and initials throughout your article and make sure you are referring to them in the same way they have been referred to in past online publications
- Use headings for the various sections of your article to tip off search engines to the structure and content of your article. Incorporate your keywords and phrases in these headings wherever it is appropriate.
- Cite your own, or your co-authors, previous publications as appropriate
Click here for more information, an example of a well-optimized abstract, and tips on promoting your article after publication using the internet and social media.
14th IUBMB Conference "Host-microbe Interactions"
IUBMB seeks to advance the international molecular life sciences community by promoting interactions across the diversity of endeavors in the molecular life sciences; creating networks that transcend barriers of ethnicity, culture, gender and economic status; creating pathways for young scientists to fulfil their potential; providing evidence-based advice on public policy; promoting the values, standards and ethics of science and the free and unhampered movement of scientists of all nations.
Register for the 14th IUBMB Conference in Marrakech today!
Top Downloaded Articles in 2013
Inexpensive and safe DNA gel electrophoresis using household materials
S. Ens, A. B. Olson, C. Dudley, N. D. Ross, A. A. Siddiqi, K. M. Umoh, M. A. Schneegurt
Lactate dehydrogenase kinetics and inhibition using a microplate reader
Jennifer L. Powers, Natalie E. Kiesman, Connie M. Tran, John H. Brown, Vicky L. H. Bevilacqua
Ketone bodies as a fuel for the brain during starvation
Oliver E. Owen
Conjugation in Escherichia coli
Somkiat Phornphisutthimas, Arinthip Thamchaipenet, Bhinyo Panijpan