Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Copyright © 2015 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Aims and Scope
The aim of BAMBED is to enhance teacher preparation and student learning in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and related sciences such as Biophysics and Cell Biology, by promoting the world-wide dissemination of educational materials. BAMBED seeks and communicates articles on many topics, including:
• Innovative techniques in teaching and learning.
• New pedagogical approaches.
• Research in biochemistry and molecular biology education.
• Reviews on emerging areas of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology to provide background for the preparation of lectures, seminars, student presentations, dissertations, etc.
• Historical Reviews describing "Paths to Discovery".
• Novel and proven laboratory experiments that have both skill-building and discovery-based characteristics.
• Reviews of relevant textbooks, software, and websites.
• Descriptions of software for educational use.
• Descriptions of multimedia materials such as tutorials on various aspects of biochemistry and molecular biology.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Biochemistry & Biophysics Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- Education Index/Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- ERA: Educational Research Abstracts Online (T&F)
- ERIC: Educational Resources Information Center (CSC)
- Ingenta Select
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- OmniFile Full Text Mega Edition (HW Wilson)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)