Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Copyright © 2015 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Robert J. Arceci, M.D., Ph.D., and Peter E. Newburger, M.D.
Impact Factor: 2.562
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 21/118 (Pediatrics); 31/68 (Hematology); 113/203 (Oncology)
Online ISSN: 1545-5017
Recently Published Issues
Read these articles for free:
Pediatric Blood & Cancer Goes Green
Access Pediatric Blood & Cancer research faster.
Sign up for Pediatric Blood & Cancer email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
1. Create an account, or ensure that you are logged into your Wiley Online Library account, using the box at the top right of the screen
2. Click on the icon (like the image below) in the 'JOURNAL TOOLS' menu at top leftGet New Content Alerts
3. The text next to the icon will change to: 'Alert Added to My Profile'
Increased Impact Factor: 2.562
Pediatric Blood & Cancer’s 2013 Impact Factor demonstrates the increased recognition of our journal in the field, and the improved relevance and quality of our articles. We extend our deepest thanks to all our Editorial Board members, Reviewers, and Authors for their valuable contributions; congratulations on this achievement for the journal!