Natural Gas & Electricity
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Edited By: Robert E. Willett
Online ISSN: 1545-7907
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:June 2013
Volume 29, Issue 11
Special Issue: Financing Renewables After the Cutb...
Volume 29, Issue 10
Special Issue: Special Section—New Financing Optio...
Volume 29, Issue 9
Special Issue: Focus on International: LNG Exports...
Volume 29, Issue 8
Special Issue: Focus: Legal and Regulatory Trends
Volume 29, Issue 7
Special Issue: Focus—More About 2013
Natural Gas & Electricity Honored at the APEX Awards for Publishing Excellence
In recognition for excellence in newsletter writing Robert E. Willett, editor of Natural Gas & Electricity, has received the award for excellence in technology and science writing at the annual APEX Awards for Publishing Excellence.
APEX 2012, the 24th Annual Awards for Publication Excellence, is an international competition that recognizes outstanding publications from newsletters and magazines to annual reports, brochures and Web sites. This year over 3400 entries competed in 130 categories including newsletters, magazines and journals, electronic media, websites, One-of-a-Kind Publications and more.
According to the APEX 2012 judges, “The awards were based on excellence in graphic design, editorial content and the success of the entry in achieving overall communications effectiveness and excellence.”
Recently Published Articles
- Renewables—Marketing: Armed Forces' Gigawatt Initiative for Renewable Energy Creating Great Interest (pages 20–25)
Peter D. Mostow
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gas.21694
- Natural Gas Production: Observation of Water Law Essential for Successful Fracturing (pages 13–19)
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gas.21693
- Financing—Renewables: Renewable Energy Markets Challenged, but Strategies for Profit Still Exist (pages 7–12)
Andre Templeman, Rohit Ogra, Mark Struk and Bryan Crosby
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gas.21692
- NERC Matters: Too Many Cooks in Electric-Gas Interdependency Issues (pages 29–32)
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gas.21696
- Green Tax Incentives Still Available Although Cash Grants Not Extended (pages 1–6)
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gas.21691