Natural Gas & Electricity
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Edited By: Robert E. Willett
Online ISSN: 1545-7907
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:May 2013
Volume 29, Issue 10
Special Issue: Special Section—New Financing Optio...
Volume 29, Issue 9
Special Issue: Focus on International: LNG Exports...
Volume 29, Issue 8
Special Issue: Focus: Legal and Regulatory Trends
Volume 29, Issue 7
Special Issue: Focus—More About 2013
Volume 29, Issue 6
Special Issue: Annual Outlook Issue—PLUS Useful Ap...
Natural Gas & Electricity Honored at the APEX Awards for Publishing Excellence
In recognition for excellence in newsletter writing Robert E. Willett, editor of Natural Gas & Electricity, has received the award for excellence in technology and science writing at the annual APEX Awards for Publishing Excellence.
APEX 2012, the 24th Annual Awards for Publication Excellence, is an international competition that recognizes outstanding publications from newsletters and magazines to annual reports, brochures and Web sites. This year over 3400 entries competed in 130 categories including newsletters, magazines and journals, electronic media, websites, One-of-a-Kind Publications and more.
According to the APEX 2012 judges, “The awards were based on excellence in graphic design, editorial content and the success of the entry in achieving overall communications effectiveness and excellence.”
Recently Published Articles
- Technology: Net-Zero Buildings and Distributed Generation Forcing New Business Models (pages 30–32)
R. Kenneth Skinner
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gas.21690
- Transmission and the Environment: Power to the People: Primer on NEPA and Transmission Lines (pages 16–22)
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gas.21687
- End-Users—Finance: Efficiency Financing That Provides Greatest Benefits (pages 11–15)
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gas.21686
- Renewable Energy—Finance: Financing US Renewable Energy Projects in a Post-Subsidy World (pages 7–10)
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gas.21685
- Natural Gas Matters: Polarization in the LNG Export Debate (pages 26–29)
Richard G. Smead
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/gas.21689