Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Edited By: Richard J Wenning, Editor-in-Chief
Impact Factor: 1.53
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 72/90 (Toxicology); 126/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1551-3793
Associated Title(s): Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Just Published Articles
- Improved exposure estimation in soil screening and clean-up criteria for volatile organic chemicals
George E. DeVaull
Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2017 09:55AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1917
- Water requirements and drinking rates of homing pigeons: A consideration for exposure risk of migratory birds
Cristina R. Perez, John K. Moye and Chris A. Pritsos
Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2017 07:55AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1910
- Multi-criteria decision analysis applied to harmful algal bloom management: A case study
Chengfang Pang, Artur Radomyski, Vrishali Subramanian, Mandana Nadimi-Goki, Antonio Marcomini and Igor Linkov
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1882
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleChallenges in assigning endocrine-specific modes of action: recommendations for researchers and regulators
Ellen M Mihaich, Christoph Schäfers, David A Dreier, Markus Hecker, Lisa Ortego, Yukio Kawashima, Zhi-Chao Dang and Keith Solomon
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1883
- A review of ecological risk assessment methods for amphibians: Comparative assessment of testing methodologies and available data
Mark S Johnson, Catherine Aubee, Christopher J Salice, Katrina B Leigh, Elissa Liu, Ute Pott and David Pillard
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1881
Listen to the New Podcasts and Read our official blog!
Tune in to hear about the latest groundbreaking work straight from the environmental scientists that make it happen. IEAM podcasts shed new light on current hot topics, from radiation in the environment to using ecosystem services in ERA.
Read the official blog for Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management: Timely news, discussions, and thoughts.
Now available - NEW SETAC journal Apps
Download the free Apps from iTunes and Google Play to enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.
News and Information
IEAM is now online only.
BEST PAPER AWARD
Introduced in 2013, ET&C and IEAM journals recognize the best paper published in a volume year.
Each first author receives :
• A cash award of $1000
• A future open access paper in either SETAC journal
• Complimentary conference registration to a SETAC annual meeting
• A free Wiley book
• An award plaque
Consider Publishing in IEAM
• Papers online and citable almost immediately following acceptance!
Open Access options
• Competitive rates, compliant with funding mandates
Global dissemination of research
• Reach institutional libraries, government agencies, corporate offices, and NGOs
• Promotion through traditional and social media outlets, SETAC newsletters, and international online marketing campaigns