Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Edited By: Richard J Wenning, Editor-in-Chief
Impact Factor: 1.53
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 72/90 (Toxicology); 126/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1551-3793
Associated Title(s): Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Just Published Articles
- Sources and dispersive modes of micro-fibers in the environment (pages 466–469)
Steve A Carr
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1916
- Microplastics in a freshwater environment receiving treated wastewater effluent (pages 528–532)
Steven Lasee, Jessica Mauricio, William A Thompson, Adcharee Karnjanapiboonwong, John Kasumba, Seenivasan Subbiah, Audra N Morse and Todd A Anderson
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1915
- Microplastics are not important for the cycling and bioaccumulation of organic pollutants in the oceans—but should microplastics be considered POPs themselves? (pages 460–465)
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1914
- Ingestion of microplastics by fish and its potential consequences from a physical perspective (pages 510–515)
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1913
- Current understanding of microplastics in the environment: Occurrence, fate, risks, and what we should do (pages 476–482)
Jinping Peng, Jundong Wang and Liqi Cai
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1912
Listen to the New Podcasts and Read our official blog!
Tune in to hear about the latest groundbreaking work straight from the environmental scientists that make it happen. IEAM podcasts shed new light on current hot topics, from radiation in the environment to using ecosystem services in ERA.
Read the official blog for Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management: Timely news, discussions, and thoughts.
Now available - NEW SETAC journal Apps
Download the free Apps from iTunes and Google Play to enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.
News and Information
IEAM is now online only.
BEST PAPER AWARD
Introduced in 2013, ET&C and IEAM journals recognize the best paper published in a volume year.
Each first author receives :
• A cash award of $1000
• A future open access paper in either SETAC journal
• Complimentary conference registration to a SETAC annual meeting
• A free Wiley book
• An award plaque
Consider Publishing in IEAM
• Papers online and citable almost immediately following acceptance!
Open Access options
• Competitive rates, compliant with funding mandates
Global dissemination of research
• Reach institutional libraries, government agencies, corporate offices, and NGOs
• Promotion through traditional and social media outlets, SETAC newsletters, and international online marketing campaigns