Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Edited By: Richard J Wenning, Editor-in-Chief
Impact Factor: 1.53
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 72/90 (Toxicology); 126/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1551-3793
Associated Title(s): Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Just Published Articles
- Implementation of the basic hazard index screening for health risks associated with simultaneous exposure to multiple chemicals using a standardized target organ and systems framework
Valerie H Adams, Matthew J McAtee and Mark S Johnson
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1899
- More for less: Analysis of the performance of avian acute oral guideline OECD 223 from empirical data
Peter J Edwards, Annegaaike Leopold, Joann B. Beavers, Timothy A. Springer, Peter Chapman, Samuel K Maynard and Patrick Hubbard
Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2017 05:55AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1930
- The focus on chemicals alone in human dominated ecosystems is inappropriate
G. Allen Burton Jr.
Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2017 06:31AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1929
- A modified eco-efficiency framework and methodology for advancing the state of practice of sustainability analysis as applied to green infrastructure
Santosh R. Ghimire and John M. Johnston
Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2017 06:30AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1928
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleAntifouling biocides in German marinas: Exposure assessment and calculation of national consumption and emission
Dagmar Daehne, Constanze Fürle, Anja Thomsen, Burkard Watermann and Michael Feibicke
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1896
Listen to the New Podcasts and Read our official blog!
Tune in to hear about the latest groundbreaking work straight from the environmental scientists that make it happen. IEAM podcasts shed new light on current hot topics, from radiation in the environment to using ecosystem services in ERA.
Read the official blog for Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management: Timely news, discussions, and thoughts.
Now available - NEW SETAC journal Apps
Download the free Apps from iTunes and Google Play to enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.
News and Information
IEAM is now online only.
BEST PAPER AWARD
Introduced in 2013, ET&C and IEAM journals recognize the best paper published in a volume year.
Each first author receives :
• A cash award of $1000
• A future open access paper in either SETAC journal
• Complimentary conference registration to a SETAC annual meeting
• A free Wiley book
• An award plaque
Consider Publishing in IEAM
• Papers online and citable almost immediately following acceptance!
Open Access options
• Competitive rates, compliant with funding mandates
Global dissemination of research
• Reach institutional libraries, government agencies, corporate offices, and NGOs
• Promotion through traditional and social media outlets, SETAC newsletters, and international online marketing campaigns