Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Edited By: Richard J Wenning, Editor-in-Chief
Impact Factor: 1.53
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 72/89 (Toxicology); 126/225 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1551-3793
Associated Title(s): Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Just Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentCommunicating environmental science to the general public (page 415)
Thomas Backhaus and Thomas-Benjamin Seiler
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1787
- Assessment of hazard metrics for predicting field benthic invertebrate toxicity in the Detroit River, Ontario, Canada
Kerry N McPhedran, Alice Grgicak-Mannion, Gord Paterson, Ted Briggs, Jan JH Ciborowski, G Douglas Haffner and Ken G Drouillard
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1785
- The Multiple Stressor Ecological Risk Assessment for the Mercury-Contaminated South River and Upper Shenandoah River Using the Bayesian Network-Relative Risk Model
Wayne G Landis, Kimberley K Ayre, Annie F Johns, Heather M Summers, Jonah Stinson, Meagan J Harris, Carlie E Herring and April J Markiewicz
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1758
- Persistent impacts to the deep soft-bottom benthos one year after the Deepwater Horizon event
Paul A Montagna, Jeffrey G Baguley, Cynthia Cooksey and Jeffrey L Hyland
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1791
- State of the lagoon reports as vehicles of cross-disciplinary integration
Jacek Zaucha, Simin Davoudi, Adriaan Slob, Geiske Bouma, Ingmar van Meerkerk, Amy MP Oen and Gijs D Breedveld
Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2016 06:55AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1802
Listen to the New Podcasts and Read our official blog!
Tune in to hear about the latest groundbreaking work straight from the environmental scientists that make it happen. IEAM podcasts shed new light on current hot topics, from radiation in the environment to using ecosystem services in ERA.
Read the official blog for Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management: Timely news, discussions, and thoughts.
Now available - NEW SETAC journal Apps
Download the free Apps from iTunes and Google Play to enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.
News and Information
We are pleased to announce that Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management has received its first Impact Factor: 1.377
IEAM is now online only.
BEST PAPER AWARD
Introduced in 2013, ET&C and IEAM journals recognize the best paper published in a volume year.
Each first author receives :
• A cash award of $1000
• A future open access paper in either SETAC journal
• Complimentary conference registration to a SETAC annual meeting
• A free Wiley book
• An award plaque
Consider Publishing in IEAM
• Papers online and citable almost immediately following acceptance!
Open Access options
• Competitive rates, compliant with funding mandates
Global dissemination of research
• Reach institutional libraries, government agencies, corporate offices, and NGOs
• Promotion through traditional and social media outlets, SETAC newsletters, and international online marketing campaigns