Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Edited By: Richard J. Wenning, Editor-in-Chief
Online ISSN: 1551-3793
Just Published Articles
- Passive sampling methods for contaminated sediments: Scientific rationale supporting use of freely dissolved concentrations
Philipp Mayer, Thomas F. Parkerton, Rachel G. Adams, John G. Cargill, Jay Gan, Todd Gouin, Philip M. Gschwend, Steven B. Hawthorne, Paul Helm, Gesine Witt, Jing You and Beate I. Escher
Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2013 04:35AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1508
- Passive sampling methods for contaminated sediments: Practical guidance for selection, calibration, and implementation
Upal Ghosh, Susan Kane Driscoll, Robert M. Burgess, Michiel T. O. Jonker, Danny Reible, Frank Gobas, Yongju Choi, Sabine E. Apitz, Keith A. Maruya, William R. Gala, Munro Mortimer and Chris Beegan
Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2013 04:33AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1507
- Regional risk assessment of the Puyallup River Watershed and the evaluation of low impact development in meeting management goals
Eleanor E. Hines and Wayne G. Landis
Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2013 04:09AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1509
- Parsing pyrogenic PAHs: Forensic chemistry, receptor models, and source control policy
Kirk T. O'Reilly, Jaana Pietari and Paul D. Boehm
Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 05:49AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1506
- On the application of an environmental radiological assessment system to an anthropomorphic surrogate
Justin E Brown, Ali Hosseini and Mark Dowdall
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1454
Listen to the New Podcasts
Tune in to hear about the latest groundbreaking work straight from the environmental scientists that make it happen. IEAM podcasts shed new light on current hot topics, from radiation in the environment to using ecosystem services in ERA.
Latest podcast now available IEAM Podcast 12: Assessing Cumulative Effects in Watersheds, with Monique Dubé.
News and Announcements
Never miss an article again!
We'll keep you current on all the latest from IEAM and all your favorite journals--free!
Application of the tissue residue approach in ecological risk assessment
Keith G Sappington, Todd S Bridges, Steven P Bradbury, Russell J Erickson, A Jan Hendriks, Roman P Lanno, James P Meador, David R Mount, Mike H Salazar and Doug J Spry. 2011.
Read the full article, free for a limited time.
New Virtual Issue
Consider Publishing in IEAM
• Papers online and citable almost immediately following acceptance!
Open Access options
• Competitive rates, compliant with funding mandates
Global dissemination of research
• Reach institutional libraries, government agencies, corporate offices, and NGOs
• Promotion through traditional and social media outlets, SETAC newsletters, and international online marketing campaigns