Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Edited By: Richard J. Wenning, Editor-in-Chief
Online ISSN: 1551-3793
Just Published Articles
- Population vulnerability to storm surge flooding in coastal Virginia, U.S.A.
Hua Liu, Joshua G. Behr and Rafael Diaz
Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2015 05:26PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1705
- A large-scale field trial of thin-layer capping of PCDD/F-contaminated sediments: Sediment-to-water fluxes up to 5 years post-amendment
Gerard Cornelissen, Morten Schaanning, Jonas S Gunnarsson and Espen Eek
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1665
- Integrated frameworks for assessing and managing health risks in the context of managed aquifer recharge with river water
Timo Assmuth, Antti Simola, Tarja Pitkänen, Jari Lyytimäki and Timo Huttula
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1660
- Estimating emissions from adhesives and sealants uses and manufacturing for environmental risk assessments
Johannes Tolls, Divina Gómez, Walter Guhl, Torsten Funk, Erich Seger and Thorsten Wind
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1662
- Determining the effects of freshwater inflow on benthic macrofauna in the Caloosahatchee Estuary, Florida
Terence A. Palmer, Paul A. Montagna, Robert H. Chamberlain, Peter H. Doering, Yongshan Wan, Kathleen M. Haunert and Daniel J. Crean
Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2015 05:42PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/ieam.1688
Listen to the New Podcasts
BEST PAPER AWARD
BEST PAPER AWARD
Introduced in 2013, ET&C and IEAM journals recognize the best paper published in a volume year.
Each first author receives :
• A cash award of $1000
• A future open access paper in either SETAC journal
• Complimentary conference registration to a SETAC annual meeting
• A free Wiley book
• An award plaque
Online Only Journal
From 2015 Integrated Environmental Toxicology and Management will only be available online.
Sign up to e-TOC alerts today!
Consider Publishing in IEAM
• Papers online and citable almost immediately following acceptance!
Open Access options
• Competitive rates, compliant with funding mandates
Global dissemination of research
• Reach institutional libraries, government agencies, corporate offices, and NGOs
• Promotion through traditional and social media outlets, SETAC newsletters, and international online marketing campaigns