European Diabetes Nursing
© FEND. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Online ISSN: 1551-7861
The official journal of the Federation of European Nurses in Diabetes
Aims and Scope
The Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Boards of European Diabetes Nursing - the official journal of the Federation of European Nurses in Diabetes, aim to embrace clinical practice, policy, research and systems of care specifically for nurses who work in diabetes across Europe. The journal is nurse-led, multidisciplinary in scope, and publishes a mixture of original research, reviews, case reports, conference reports and very importantly political comment.
Articles submitted to European Diabetes Nursing are peer reviewed and must not have been published or be under submission currently elsewhere. A fuller statement of editorial policy appears under the section 'for authors' or is also obtainable on request from the Editorial Office.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- BNI: British Nursing Index (ProQuest)
- CINAHL: Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature (EBSCO Publishing)
- Health Reference Center Academic (GALE Cengage)
- ProQuest Health & Medical Complete (ProQuest)
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts (APA)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)