Cytometry Part A
© International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Edited By: Attila Tárnok
Impact Factor: 3.181
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 24/77 (BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH METHODS); 94/187 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1552-4930
Associated Title(s): Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Just Published Articles
- High standards for high dimensional investigations
Ruth R. Montgomery
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22992
- You have free access to this contentOMIPs start school (pages 795–796)
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22976
- Telomere content measurement in human hematopoietic cells: Comparative analysis of qPCR and Flow-FISH techniques
Taylor Wand, Mike Fang, Christina Chen, Nathan Hardy, J. Philip McCoy Jr., Bogdan Dumitriu, Neal S. Young and Angélique Biancotto
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22982
- Alternative fluorescent labeling strategies for characterizing gram-positive pathogenic bacteria: Flow cytometry supported counting, sorting, and proteome analysis of Staphylococcus aureus retrieved from infected host cells
Petra Hildebrandt, Kristin Surmann, Manuela Gesell Salazar, Nicole Normann, Uwe Völker and Frank Schmidt
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22981
- Evaluating the liquid path stability of a flow cytometer
Wenchang Zhang, Lianqing Zhu, Fan Zhang, Xiaoping Lou, Chao Liu and Xiaochen Meng
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22978
2015 Best Paper Award
Congratulations to the authors of 2015’s Best Paper Award:
Three-dimensional image cytometer based on widefield structured light microscopy and high-speed remote depth scanning
Heejin Choi, Dushan N. Wadduwage, Ting Yuan Tu, Paul Matsudaira and Peter T. C. So
Volume 87A, Issue 1, January 2015, DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22584.
Pictured here: Award recipients Heejin Choi and Dushan N. Wadduwage with Editor-in-Chief Attila Tarnok (on the right) and ISAC Awards Committee Chair and Past President John Nolan (on the left).
New Open Call!
Open Call for the Special Issue on Image-based Systems Biology
Open Call for the Special Issue on Quantitative Phase Imaging for Label-free Cytometry
Submit your paper today!
Cytometry Part A is edited by Dr. Attila Tárnok and published on behalf of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry. Be the first to know when Cytometry Part A publishes new research by signing up for email table-of-content alerts.
How to submit a manuscript to Cytometry Part A: