Cytometry Part A
© International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Edited By: Attila Tárnok
Impact Factor: 2.928
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 28/79 (BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH METHODS); 109/184 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1552-4930
Associated Title(s): Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Just Published Articles
- New use for an old reagent: Cell cycle analysis of DNA content using flow cytometry in formamide treated cells
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22823
- A bright and colorful future for DNA cell cycle analysis
Constance M. Yuan
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22821
- Distributions of autofluorescence after compensation: Be panglossian, fret not
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22820
- OMIP-031: Immunologic checkpoint expression on murine effector and memory T-cell subsets
Satoshi Nemoto, Adam W. Mailloux, Jodi Kroeger and James J. Mulé
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22808
- Standardization of cryopreserved peripheral blood mononuclear cells through a resting process for clinical immunomonitoring—Development of an algorithm
Lei Wang, Angela Hückelhoven, Jian Hong, Nan Jin, Jiju Mani, Bao-an Chen, Michael Schmitt and Anita Schmitt
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22813
2014 Best Paper Award
Congratulations to the authors of 2014’s Best Paper Award:
Expanding the potential of standard flow cytometry by extracting fluorescence lifetimes from cytometric pulse shifts
Ruofan Cao, Mark A. Naivar, Mark Wilder and Jessica P. Houston
Volume 85A, Issue 12, December 2014, DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22574.
Pictured here: Award recipient Jessica Houston with Editor-in-Chief Attila Tarnok (on the right) and ISAC Awards Committee Chair and Past President John Nolan (on the left).
Submit your paper today!
Cytometry Part A is edited by Dr. Attila Tárnok and published on behalf of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry. Be the first to know when Cytometry Part A publishes new research by signing up for email table-of-content alerts.
How to submit a manuscript to Cytometry Part A: