Cytometry Part A
© International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Edited By: Attila Tárnok
Impact Factor: 2.928
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 28/79 (BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH METHODS); 109/184 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1552-4930
Associated Title(s): Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Just Published Articles
- A rapid method to verify single-cell deposition setup for cell sorters
Olivia Roos Rodrigues and Simon Monard
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22865
- Nanoluciferase signal brightness using furimazine substrates opens bioluminescence resonance energy transfer to widefield microscopy
Jiho Kim and Regis Grailhe
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22870
- Age and gender leucocytes variances and references values generated using the standardized ONE-Study protocol
Anders H. Kverneland, Mathias Streitz, Edward Geissler, James Hutchinson, Katrin Vogt, David Boës, Nadja Niemann, Anders Elm Pedersen, Stephan Schlickeiser and Birgit Sawitzki
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22855
- A patch-based tensor decomposition algorithm for M-FISH image classification
Min Wang, Ting-Zhu Huang, Jingyao Li and Yu-Ping Wang
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22864
- Development of a robust immuno-S-FISH protocol using imaging flow cytometry
Kathryn A. Fuller, Sophia Bennett, Henry Hui, Aron Chakera and Wendy N. Erber
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22852
2014 Best Paper Award
Congratulations to the authors of 2014’s Best Paper Award:
Expanding the potential of standard flow cytometry by extracting fluorescence lifetimes from cytometric pulse shifts
Ruofan Cao, Mark A. Naivar, Mark Wilder and Jessica P. Houston
Volume 85A, Issue 12, December 2014, DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22574.
Pictured here: Award recipient Jessica Houston with Editor-in-Chief Attila Tarnok (on the right) and ISAC Awards Committee Chair and Past President John Nolan (on the left).
Submit your paper today!
Cytometry Part A is edited by Dr. Attila Tárnok and published on behalf of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry. Be the first to know when Cytometry Part A publishes new research by signing up for email table-of-content alerts.
How to submit a manuscript to Cytometry Part A: