Cytometry Part A
© International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Edited By: Attila Tárnok
Impact Factor: 3.181
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 24/77 (BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH METHODS); 94/187 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1552-4930
Associated Title(s): Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Just Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentPerspectives of an ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholar (pages 627–628)
Jessica Houston and Attila Tárnok
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22908
- Peripheral blood microvesicles secretion is influenced by storage time, temperature, and anticoagulants (pages 663–672)
Lukas Wisgrill, Christian Lamm, Julia Hartmann, Falk Preißing, Klaus Dragosits, Annica Bee, Lena Hell, Johannes Thaler, Cihan Ay, Ingrid Pabinger, Angelika Berger and Andreas Spittler
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22892
- Large-scale image-based screening and profiling of cellular phenotypes
Nicola Bougen-Zhukov, Sheng Yang Loh, Hwee Kuan Lee and Lit-Hsin Loo
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22909
- Consistent quantitative gene product expression. I. Automated identification of regenerating bone marrow cell populations using support vector machines
Andrew P. Voigt, Lisa Eidenschink Brodersen, Laura Pardo, Soheil Meshinchi and Michael R. Loken
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22905
- Getting the whole picture: High content screening using three-dimensional cellular model systems and whole animal assays
Janos Kriston-Vizi and Horst Flotow
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22907
2014 Best Paper Award
Congratulations to the authors of 2014’s Best Paper Award:
Expanding the potential of standard flow cytometry by extracting fluorescence lifetimes from cytometric pulse shifts
Ruofan Cao, Mark A. Naivar, Mark Wilder and Jessica P. Houston
Volume 85A, Issue 12, December 2014, DOI: 10.1002/cyto.a.22574.
Pictured here: Award recipient Jessica Houston with Editor-in-Chief Attila Tarnok (on the right) and ISAC Awards Committee Chair and Past President John Nolan (on the left).
New Open Call!
Submit your paper today!
Cytometry Part A is edited by Dr. Attila Tárnok and published on behalf of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry. Be the first to know when Cytometry Part A publishes new research by signing up for email table-of-content alerts.
How to submit a manuscript to Cytometry Part A: