Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
© The International Clinical Cytometry Society
Edited By: Frederic I. Preffer
Impact Factor: 2.822
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 6/30 (Medical Laboratory Technology); 21/78 (Pathology)
Online ISSN: 1552-4957
Associated Title(s): Cytometry Part A
Just Published Articles
- Characteristics of lymphoproliferative disorders with more than one aberrant cell population as detected by 10-color flow cytometry
Talal Mahdi, Amr Rajab, Ruth Padmore and Anna Porwit
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21402
- Polychromatic flow cytometry is more sensitive than microscopy in detecting small monoclonal plasma cell populations
Daniel N. Tran, Sandy A. B. C. Smith, David A. Brown, Andrew J. C. Parker, Joanne E. Joseph, Nicola Armstrong and William A. Sewell
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21401
- Report of the results of the International Clinical Cytometry Society and American Society for Clinical Pathology workload survey of clinical flow cytometry laboratories
Kristy Wolniak, Charles Goolsby, Sarah Choi, Asma Ali, Nina Serdy and Maryalice Stetler-Stevenson
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21398
- Thirty-five years of CD4 T-Cell counting in HIV infection: From flow cytometry in the lab to point-of-care testing in the field
L. Kestens and F. Mandy
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21400
- Cytomorphology and flow cytometry of brain biopsy rinse fluid enables faster and multidisciplinary diagnosis of large B-cell lymphoma of the central nervous system
Agathe Debliquis, Jimmy Voirin, Inès Harzallah, Maxime Maurer, Felix Lerintiu, Bernard Drénou and Guido Ahle
Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2016 10:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21403
2015 Best Paper Award
Congratulations to the authors of 2014-2015 Best Paper Award: The immunophenotypes of blast cells in B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia: How different are they from their normal counterparts?
Ł. Sędek, J. Bulsa, A. Sonsala, M. Twardoch, M. Wieczorek, I. Malinowska, K. Derwich, M. Niedźwiecki, G. Sobol-Milejska, J. R. Kowalczyk, B. Mazur and T. Szczepański
Volume 86, Issue 5, September 2014; DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21176
Pictured here: Presentation of Best Original Paper Award by Dr. Frederic I. Preffer (left), Editor, Clinical Cytometry to Łukasz Sędek (right), on behalf of his co-authors, at the 2015 European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis annual meeting.
Never miss another issue!
Cytometry Part B News
Tribute to Dr. Carleton Colburn Stewart
Please take part on a special Tribute Article honoring our beloved colleague Dr. Carl Stewart (July 13, 1940 - August 24, 2015) by contributing your memories, stories, and photos by April 30, 2016. More information here.