Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
© The International Clinical Cytometry Society
Edited By: Frederic I. Preffer
Impact Factor: 2.398
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 10/30 (Medical Laboratory Technology); 29/76 (Pathology)
Online ISSN: 1552-4957
Associated Title(s): Cytometry Part A
Just Published Articles
- CD49d shows superior performance characteristics for flow cytometric prognostic testing in chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma
Casey E. Gooden, Patricia Jones, Ruth Bates, Wendy M. Shallenberger, Urvashi Surti, Steven H. Swerdlow and Christine G. Roth
Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2016 07:17PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21384
- Impact of T cell activation, HIV replication and hepatitis C virus infection on neutrophil CD64 expression
D. Morquin, E. Tuaillon, A. Makinson, S. Bendriss, V. Le Moing and J. Reynes
Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2016 07:17PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21385
- Increasing time interval and decreasing allergen dose interval improves ex vivo desensitization of human blood basophils
Sara K. Witting Christensen, Inge Kortekaas Krohn, Jani Thuraiaiyah, Tina Skjold, Johannes Martin Schmid and Hans Jürgen H. Hoffmann
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21377
- Variability in subjective review of umbilical cord blood colony forming unit assay
K. Powell, E. Kwee, B. Nutter, E. Herderick, P. Paul, D. Thut, C. Boehm and G. Muschler
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21376
- Increased expression of brother of the regulator of imprinted sites in peripheral blood neutrophils is associated with both benign and malignant breast lesions
Nahla M. El-Sharkawy, Wafaa M. Radwan, Enas S. Essa, Eman Z. Kandeel, Eman K. Abd El-Fattah, Samia H. Kandil and Azza M. Kamel
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21378
2015 Best Paper Award
Congratulations to the authors of 2014-2015 Best Paper Award: The immunophenotypes of blast cells in B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia: How different are they from their normal counterparts?
Ł. Sędek, J. Bulsa, A. Sonsala, M. Twardoch, M. Wieczorek, I. Malinowska, K. Derwich, M. Niedźwiecki, G. Sobol-Milejska, J. R. Kowalczyk, B. Mazur and T. Szczepański
Volume 86, Issue 5, September 2014; DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21176
Pictured here: Presentation of Best Original Paper Award by Dr. Frederic I. Preffer (left), Editor, Clinical Cytometry to Łukasz Sędek (right), on behalf of his co-authors, at the 2015 European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis annual meeting.
Never miss another issue!
Cytometry Part B News
Tribute to Dr. Carleton Colburn Stewart
Please take part on a special Tribute Article honoring our beloved colleague Dr. Carl Stewart (July 13, 1940 - August 24, 2015) by contributing your memories, stories, and photos by April 30, 2016. More information here.