Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
© The International Clinical Cytometry Society
Edited By: Frederic I. Preffer
Impact Factor: 2.822
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 6/30 (Medical Laboratory Technology); 21/78 (Pathology)
Online ISSN: 1552-4957
Associated Title(s): Cytometry Part A
Just Published Articles
- European canine lymphoma network consensus recommendations for reporting flow cytometry in canine hematopoietic neoplasms
S. Comazzi, P. R. Avery, O. A. Garden, F. Riondato, B. Rütgen, W. Vernau and on behalf of the European Canine Lymphoma Network
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21382
- CD49d shows superior performance characteristics for flow cytometric prognostic testing in chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma
Casey E. Gooden, Patricia Jones, Ruth Bates, Wendy M. Shallenberger, Urvashi Surti, Steven H. Swerdlow and Christine G. Roth
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21384
- Use FlowRepository to Share Your Clinical Data upon Study Publication
Josef Spidlen and Ryan R. Brinkman
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2016 03:20AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21393
- Flow cytometry analysis of receptor internalization/shedding
Antonella Rigo and Fabrizio Vinante
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2016 03:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21392
- Implementation of a simplified flow cytometric assays for minimal residual disease monitoring in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Ester Vinhas, Norma Lucena-Silva and Francisco Pedrosa
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2016 03:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21394
2015 Best Paper Award
Congratulations to the authors of 2014-2015 Best Paper Award: The immunophenotypes of blast cells in B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia: How different are they from their normal counterparts?
Ł. Sędek, J. Bulsa, A. Sonsala, M. Twardoch, M. Wieczorek, I. Malinowska, K. Derwich, M. Niedźwiecki, G. Sobol-Milejska, J. R. Kowalczyk, B. Mazur and T. Szczepański
Volume 86, Issue 5, September 2014; DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21176
Pictured here: Presentation of Best Original Paper Award by Dr. Frederic I. Preffer (left), Editor, Clinical Cytometry to Łukasz Sędek (right), on behalf of his co-authors, at the 2015 European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis annual meeting.
Never miss another issue!
Cytometry Part B News
Tribute to Dr. Carleton Colburn Stewart
Please take part on a special Tribute Article honoring our beloved colleague Dr. Carl Stewart (July 13, 1940 - August 24, 2015) by contributing your memories, stories, and photos by April 30, 2016. More information here.