Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
© The International Clinical Cytometry Society
Edited By: Frederic I. Preffer
Impact Factor: 2.822
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 6/30 (Medical Laboratory Technology); 21/78 (Pathology)
Online ISSN: 1552-4957
Associated Title(s): Cytometry Part A
Just Published Articles
- Issue highlights – July 2016 (pages 322–323)
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21395
- Validation of immunomonitoring methods for application in clinical studies: The HLA-peptide multimer staining assay
P. Anoop Chandran, Karoline Laske, Angelica Cazaly, Elisa Rusch, Barbara Schmid-Horch, Hans-Georg Rammensee, Christian H. Ottensmeier and Cécile Gouttefangeas
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21397
- Characteristics of lymphoproliferative disorders with more than one aberrant cell population as detected by 10-color flow cytometry
Talal Mahdi, Amr Rajab, Ruth Padmore and Anna Porwit
Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2016 10:35AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21402
- Polychromatic flow cytometry is more sensitive than microscopy in detecting small monoclonal plasma cell populations
D. N. Tran, S. A. B. C. Smith, D.A. Brown, A. J. C. Parker, J. E. Joseph, N. Armstrong and W. A. Sewell
Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2016 06:32PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21401
- Thirty-five years of CD4 T-cell counting in HIV infection: From flow cytometry in the lab to point-of-care testing in the field
L. Kestens and F. Mandy
Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2016 09:20PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21400
2015 Best Paper Award
Congratulations to the authors of 2014-2015 Best Paper Award: The immunophenotypes of blast cells in B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia: How different are they from their normal counterparts?
Ł. Sędek, J. Bulsa, A. Sonsala, M. Twardoch, M. Wieczorek, I. Malinowska, K. Derwich, M. Niedźwiecki, G. Sobol-Milejska, J. R. Kowalczyk, B. Mazur and T. Szczepański
Volume 86, Issue 5, September 2014; DOI: 10.1002/cyto.b.21176
Pictured here: Presentation of Best Original Paper Award by Dr. Frederic I. Preffer (left), Editor, Clinical Cytometry to Łukasz Sędek (right), on behalf of his co-authors, at the 2015 European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis annual meeting.
Never miss another issue!
Cytometry Part B News
Tribute to Dr. Carleton Colburn Stewart
Please take part on a special Tribute Article honoring our beloved colleague Dr. Carl Stewart (July 13, 1940 - August 24, 2015) by contributing your memories, stories, and photos by April 30, 2016. More information here.