Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Edited By: G.A. Burton, Jr.; Founding Editor: C.H. Ward
Impact Factor: 3.225
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 23/88 (Toxicology); 45/223 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1552-8618
Associated Title(s): Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Just Published Articles
- Probing the debromination of the flame retardant decabromodiphenyl ether in sediments of a boreal lake
Diane M. Orihel, Tommy Bisbicos, Colin T.R. Darling, Alain P. Dupuis, Mary Williamson and Derek C.G. Muir
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3229
- Effects of the boscalid fungicide Filan® on the marine amphipod Allorchestes compressa at environmentally relevant concentrations
Hung T. Vu, Michael J. Keough, Sara M. Long and Vincent J. Pettigrove
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3247
- The effect of bioturbation by Lumbriculus variegatus on transport and distribution of lead in a freshwater microcosm
Emmanuel R. Blankson and Paul L. Klerks
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3248
- Long-term exposure to triphenyl phosphate alters hormone balance and HPG, HPI, and HPT gene expression in zebrafish (Danio rerio)
Xiaoshan Liu, Dawoon Jung, Areum Jo, Kyunghee Ji, Hyo-Bang Moon and Kyungho Choi
Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2016 10:30PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3395
- Insights into the nature of uranium target proteins within zebrafish gills after chronic and acute waterborne exposures
Guillaume Bucher, Sandra Mounicou, Olivier Simon, Magali Floriani, Ryszard Lobinski and Sandrine Frelon
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3249
News and Announcements from SETAC Journals
From 2015 Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry will only be available online.
Sign up to e-TOC alerts today!
Now available - NEW SETAC Journal Apps
Download the free Apps from the App store and enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.
BEST PAPER AWARD
A Best Paper Award was introduced in 2013.
ET&C and IEAM both recognize the best paper published in a volume year.
Each first author receives :
• A cash award of $1000
• A future open access paper in either SETAC journal
• Complimentary conference registration to a SETAC annual meeting
• A free Wiley book
• An award plaque