Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Edited By: G.A. Burton, Jr.; Founding Editor: C.H. Ward
Impact Factor: 3.225
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 23/87 (Toxicology); 45/221 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1552-8618
Just Published Articles
- Damage suffered by swamp morning glory (Ipomoea aquatica Forsk) exposed to vanadium(V)
Ting Chen, Ting-Qiang Li and Jin-Yan Yang
Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2015 06:23PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3226
- Copper and nickel effects on survival and growth of Northern Leopard Frog (Lithobates pipiens) tadpoles in field-collected smelting effluent water
Joël Leduc, Pierre Echaubard, Vance Trudeau and David Lesbarrères
Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2015 06:23PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3227
- Tracking multiple modes of endocrine activity in australia's largest inland sewage treatment plant and effluent- receiving environment using a panel of in vitro bioassays
Jenna Roberts, Peter A. Bain, Anupama Kumar, Christopher Hepplewhite, David J. Ellis, Andrew G. Christy and Sara G. Beavis
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3051
- The changing sources of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and furans in sediments and the ecological risk for nekton in the lower Passaic River and Newark Bay, New Jersey, USA
Mohammed Khairy, Kirk Barrett and Rainer Lohmann
Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2015 06:44PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3223
- Toxicological effects of short-term resuspension of metal-contaminated freshwater and marine sediments
Kyle J. Fetters, David M. Costello, Chad R. Hammerschmidt and G. Allen Burton Jr.
Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2015 06:34PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3225
Online Only from 2015
From 2015 Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry will only be available online.
Sign up to e-TOC alerts today!
Visit www.setacjournals.org to get the latest News and Announcements from ET&C and IEAM
BEST PAPER AWARD
A Best Paper Award was introduced in 2013.
ET&C and IEAM both recognize the best paper published in a volume year.
Each first author receives :
• A cash award of $1000
• A future open access paper in either SETAC journal
• Complimentary conference registration to a SETAC annual meeting
• A free Wiley book
• An award plaque