Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Edited By: G.A. Burton, Jr.; Founding Editor: C.H. Ward
Impact Factor: 3.225
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 23/87 (Toxicology); 45/221 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1552-8618
Just Published Articles
- Effect of test concentration in ready biodegradability test for chemical substances: Improvement of OECD test guideline 301C
Ryosuke Nabeoka, Masanori Taruki, Takakazu Kayashima, Tomohiko Yoshida and Takashi Kameya
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2015 05:50PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3180
- Derivation of water quality standards for carbamazepine, metoprolol and metformin and comparison with monitoring data
Caroline T.A. Moermond and C.E. Smit
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2015 05:49PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3178
- Contrasting PCB bioaccumulation patterns among Lake Huron lake trout reflect basin specific ecology
Gordon Paterson, Mark Ryder, Ken G. Drouillard and G. Douglas Haffner
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2015 05:49PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3179
- The impacts of organic matter on the distribution and methylation of mercury in a hydroelectric reservoir in Wujiang River, Southwest China
Bo Meng, Xinbin Feng, Guangle Qiu, Zhonggen Li, Heng Yao, Lihai Shang and Haiyu Yan
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2015 05:48PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3181
- You have free access to this contentRisk assessment and regulation of D5 in Canada: Lessons learned
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/etc.2934
Online Only from 2015
From 2015 Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry will only be available online.
Sign up to e-TOC alerts today!
Visit www.setacjournals.org to get the latest News and Announcements from ET&C and IEAM
BEST PAPER AWARD
A Best Paper Award was introduced in 2013.
ET&C and IEAM both recognize the best paper published in a volume year.
Each first author receives :
• A cash award of $1000
• A future open access paper in either SETAC journal
• Complimentary conference registration to a SETAC annual meeting
• A free Wiley book
• An award plaque