Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Edited By: G.A. Burton, Jr.; Founding Editor: C.H. Ward
Impact Factor: 3.225
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 23/88 (Toxicology); 45/223 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1552-8618
Associated Title(s): Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Just Published Articles
- Enzyme induction and histopathology elucidate aryl hydrocarbon receptor–mediated versus non–aryl hydrocarbon receptor–mediated effects of Aroclor 1268 in American mink (Neovison vison)
William R. Folland, John L. Newsted, Scott D. Fitzgerald, Phyllis C. Fuchsman, Patrick W. Bradley, John Kern, Kurunthachalam Kannan and Matthew J. Zwiernik
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3203
- Growth and reproductive effects from dietary exposure to Aroclor 1268 in mink (Neovison vison), a surrogate model for marine mammals
William R. Folland, John L. Newsted, Scott D. Fitzgerald, Phyllis C. Fuchsman, Patrick W. Bradley, John Kern, Kurunthachalam Kannan, Richard E. Remington and Matthew J. Zwiernik
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3201
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleCharacterizing the effects of bisphenol A on sediment-dwelling benthic organisms
Charles Staples, Ellen Mihaich, Lisa Ortego, Norbert Caspers, Gary Klečka, Jan Woelz and Steven Hentges
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3217
- Spatial and temporal variation in microcystins occurrence in wadeable streams in the southeastern USA
Keith A. Loftin, Jimmy M. Clark, Celeste A. Journey, Dana W. Kolpin, Peter C. Van Metre and Paul M. Bradley
Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2016 12:42PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3391
- Barley root hair growth and morphology in soil, sand, and water solution media and relationship with nickel toxicity
Yanqing Lin, Herbert E. Allen and Dominic M. Di Toro
Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2016 01:42PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/etc.3389
News and Announcements from SETAC Journals
From 2015 Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry will only be available online.
Sign up to e-TOC alerts today!
Now available - NEW SETAC Journal Apps
Download the free Apps from the App store and enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.
BEST PAPER AWARD
A Best Paper Award was introduced in 2013.
ET&C and IEAM both recognize the best paper published in a volume year.
Each first author receives :
• A cash award of $1000
• A future open access paper in either SETAC journal
• Complimentary conference registration to a SETAC annual meeting
• A free Wiley book
• An award plaque