Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Curtis A. Olson, PhD
Impact Factor: 1.361
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 14/37 (Education Scientific Disciplines); 64/89 (Health Care Sciences & Services)
Online ISSN: 1554-558X
Recently Published Issues
Receive notification when new articles are published!
2012 Top Accessed Articles in Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Read top accessed articles of 2012 in the Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions for free:
- Lost in knowledge translation: Time for a map?
- Effective interprofessional teams: "Contact is not enough" to build a team
- eLearning: A review of Internet-based continuing medical education
- A guide to knowledge translation theory
- Assessment of Interprofessional Team Collaboration Scale (AITCS): Development and testing of the instrument
- An interprofessional approach to teaching communication skills
- Achieving desired results and improved outcomes: Integrating planning and assessment throughout learning activities
- Knowledge translation and interprofessional collaboration: Where the rubber of evidence-based care hits the road of teamwork
- A concise review of adult learning theory
- Educating clinicians about cultural competence and disparities in health and health care