International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Edited By: Professor Dr Hans-Ulrich Wittchen
Impact Factor: 2.857
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 34/136 (Psychiatry (Social Science)); 51/140 (Psychiatry)
Online ISSN: 1557-0657
Aims and Scope
The International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research (MPR) publishes high-standard original research of a technical, methodological, experimental and clinical nature, contributing to the theory, methodology, practice and evaluation of mental and behavioural disorders. The journal targets in particular detailed methodological and design papers from major national and international multicentre studies. There is a close working relationship with the US National Institute of Mental Health, the World Health Organisation (WHO) Diagnostic Instruments Committees, as well as several other European and international organisations.
MPR aims to publish rapidly articles of highest methodological quality in such areas as epidemiology, biostatistics, generics, psychopharmacology, psychology and the neurosciences. Articles informing about innovative and critical methodological, statistical and clinical issues, including nosology, can be submitted as regular papers and brief reports. Reviews are only occasionally accepted.
MPR seeks to monitor, discuss, influence and improve the standards of mental health and behavioral neuroscience research by providing a platform for rapid publication of outstanding contributions. As a quarterly journal MPR is a major source of information and ideas and is an important medium for students, clinicians and researchers in psychiatry, clinical psychology, epidemiology and the allied disciplines in the mental health field.
Effective with the 2012 volume, the journal will be published in an online-only format.
Mental Disorders, Psychiatric Epidemiology, Psychiatry.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- Current Contents: Clinical Medicine (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCO Publishing)
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts (APA)
- PSYNDEX (ZPID)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)