© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Online ISSN: 1557-0681
Recently Published Issues
Discover New Research
Receive news of the latest research in your field as soon as it is published.
Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listings of new content with direct links to each article
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as the publish saving you valuable research time
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
Submit your next paper to Musculoskeletal Care
Musculoskeletal Care is a peer-reviewed journal for all health professionals committed to the clinical delivery of high quality care for people with musculoskeletal conditions and providing knowledge to support decision making by professionals, patients and policy makers. This journal publishes papers on original research, applied research, review articles and clinical guidelines. Regular topics include patient education, psychological and social impact, patient experiences of health care, clinical up dates and the effectiveness of therapy. The objectives of the journal include:
1. Dissemination of evidence based practice e.g. implementation of best practice
2. Provision of clinical information on the management of patients with Musculoskeletal conditions
3. Sharing clinical, educational and research innovations relevant to professionals working within Musculoskeletal health or to patients with a musculoskeletal condition
4. Musculoskeletal Service developments e.g. clinical guidelines
Wiley_Health on Twitter
Top Downloaded Articles in 2013
Khamis Y. Al-Qubaeissy et al.
Physiotherapy Provision Following Discharge after Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement: A Survey of Current Practice at High-Volume NHS Hospitals in England and Wales
Neil Artz et al.
Yoga for Functional Ability, Pain and Psychosocial Outcomes in Musculoskeletal Conditions: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Lesley Ward et al.
An introduction to medical statistics for health care professionals: describing and presenting data
Fatigue in Ankylosing Spondylitis: Causes, Consequences and Self-Management
Wendy Farren, Lynne Goodacre and Mark Stigant