Occupational Therapy International
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Edited By: Dr Franklin Stein
Impact Factor: 0.575
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 53/67 (Rehabilitation (Social Science)); 55/64 (Rehabilitation)
Online ISSN: 1557-0703
Recently Published Issues
Call for Papers
In June 2015, Occupational Therapy International will publish a special issue on Global Partnerships: Promoting Participation and Health in Occupational Therapy. Please see our Call for Papers for more details.
Discover New Research
Receive news of the latest research in your field as soon as it is published.
Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listings of new content with direct links to each article
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as the publish saving you valuable research time
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked