Chemistry & Biodiversity
© Wiley-VHCA AG, Zurich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief: Richard J. Smith
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- Chemodiversity of epicuticular n-alkanes and morphological traits of natural populations of Satureja subspicata Bartl. ex Vis. along Dinaric Alps - ecological and taxonomic aspects
Tanja Dodoš, Nemanja Rajčević, Vele Tešević and Petar D. Marin
Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2016 10:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201600201
- Comparative Evaluation of the Chemical Composition, Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activities of the Volatile Oils of Hawk Tea from Six Botanical Origins
Bao Yu, Dan Zhang, Xue-Wei Yan, Jian-Wei Wang, Ling Yao, Li-Hong Tan, Sheng-Ping Zhao, Na Li and Wei-Guo Cao
Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2016 10:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201600099
- Anti-HSV-1 and HSV-2 flavonoids and a new kaempferol triglycoside from the medicinal plant Kalanchoe daigremontiana
Fernanda Gouvêa Gomes Ürményi, Georgia do Nascimento Saraiva, Livia Marques Casanova, Amanda dos Santos Matos, Luiza Maria de Magalhães Camargo, Maria Teresa Villela Romanos and Sônia Soares Costa
Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2016 10:45AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201600127
- Phytochemical study of Juglans regia L. pericarps from Greece with a chemotaxonomic approach
Gerasimia Tsasi, Tanja Milošević-Ifantis and Helen Skaltsa
Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2016 10:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201600067
- The Tracing of VOC Composition of Acacia Honey during ripening stages by comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography
Olga Vyviurska, Róbert Chlebo, Solomiya Pysarevska and Ivan Špánik
Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2016 09:45AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201600056