Chemistry & Biodiversity
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- Comprehensive Phenological Description of Essential-Oil Chemotypes of Salvia lavandulifoliaVahl Grown under the Same Environmental Conditions (pages 1963–1977)
Jaime Usano-Alemany, Jesús Palá-Paúl and David Herráiz-Peñalver
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400090
- Essential-Oil Composition of the Fruits of Six Heracleum L. Species from Iran: Chemotaxonomic Significance (pages 1945–1953)
Tayebeh Radjabian, Azam Salimi and Nosrat Rahmani
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400085
- The Origin of Life: A Problem of History, Chemistry, and Evolution (pages 1998–2010)
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400188
- Cytotoxic (9βH)-Pimarane and (9βH)-17-Norpimarane Diterpenes from the Tuber of Icacina trichantha (pages 1914–1922)
Michael Monday Onakpa, Ming Zhao, Tanja Gödecke, Wei-Lun Chen, Chun-Tao Che, Bernard D. Santarsiero, Steven M. Swanson and Isaac Uzoma Asuzu
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400151
- Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial Activity of the Essential Oil of Ruta chalepensis L. Growing Wild in Lebanon (pages 1990–1997)
Madona Khoury, Didier Stien, Naïm Ouaini, Véronique Eparvier, Nelly Arnold Apostolides and Marc El Beyrouthy
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400109