Chemistry & Biodiversity
© Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief: Richard J. Smith (Managing Editor)
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- C15082. Phytochemical Variations and Enhanced Efficiency of Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Ingredients in Salvia officinalis as Inoculated with Different Rhizobacteria
Mansour Ghorbanpour, Mehrnaz Hatami, Khalil Kariman and Payman Abbaszadeh Dahaji
Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2016 11:13PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.00008
- C15083. Chemical Composition and Allelopathic Potential of Essential Oils from Tipuana tipu (Benth.) Kuntze Cultivated in Tunisia
Asma El Ayeb-Zakhama, Lamia Sakka-Rouis, Afifa Bergaoui, Guido Flamini, Hichem Ben Jannet and Fethia Harzallah-Skhiri
Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2016 11:12PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.00009
- C15078. Essential oil composition of Phagnalon sordidum (L.) from Corsica, chemical variability and antimicrobial activity
Marion Brunel, Caroline Vitrac, Jean Costa, Fatima Mzali, Xavier Vitrac and Alain Muselli
Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2016 10:57PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.00007
- C15065. Chemical Constituents of Plants from the Genus Ixora
Li-Jun Chen, Yan Zhang and Ye-Gao Chen
Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2016 10:56PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.00006
- C15271. The Chemical Diversity of Lantana camara: Analyses of Essential Oil Samples from Cuba, Nepal, and Yemen
Prabodh Satyal, Rebecca A. Crouch, Lianet Monzote, Paul Cos, Nasser A. Awadh Ali, Mehdi A. Alhaj and William N. Setzer
Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2016 11:41AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.00005