Chemistry & Biodiversity
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- Cyclopentenone Derivatives and Polyhydroxylated Steroids from the Soft Coral Sinularia acuta (pages 273–283)
Nai-Xia Zhang, Xu-Li Tang, Leen van Ofwegen, Lei Xue, Wen-Juan Song, Ping-Lin Li and Guo-Qiang Li
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400044
- Chemical Constituents and Their Bioactivities of Plants of Taccaceae (pages 221–238)
Zhen-Hua Liu, Huan Yan and Hai-Yang Liu
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300353
- Effect of Aglycon Structure on Saccharide Elongation by Cells (pages 239–247)
Tamami Kimura, Maria Carmelita Z. Kasuya, Kenichi Hatanaka and Koji Matsuoka
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400278
- Microsphaerol and Seimatorone: Two New Compounds Isolated from the Endophytic Fungi, Microsphaeropsis sp. and Seimatosporium sp. (pages 289–294)
Hidayat Hussain, Natalia Root, Farah Jabeen, Ahmed Al-Harrasi, Manzoor Ahmad, Fazal Mabood, Zahid Hassan, Afzal Shah, Ivan R. Green, Barbara Schulz and Karsten Krohn
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400098
- Activities of Wogonin Analogs and Other Flavones against Flavobacterium columnare (pages 259–272)
Cheng-Xia Tan, Kevin K. Schrader, Ikhlas A. Khan and Agnes M. Rimando
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400181