Chemistry & Biodiversity
© Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief: Richard J. Smith
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- Fatty Acid Derived Pro-toxicants of the Rat Selective Toxicant Norbormide
Hans Choi, Daniel Conole, Darcy J. Atkinson, Olivia Laita, Morgan Jay-Smith, Mario Angelo Pagano, Giovanni Ribaudo, Maurizio Cavalli, Sergio Bova, Brian Hopkins, Margaret A. Brimble and David Rennison
Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2016 03:51AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201500241
- Chemical Composition of Ballota macedonica Vandas and Ballota nigra L. ssp. foetida (Vis.) Hayek Essential Oils – The Chemotaxonomic Approach
Aleksandra S. Đorđević, Olga P. Jovanović, Bojan K. Zlatković and Gordana S. Stojanović
Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2016 03:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201500254
- Chemical and genetic comparative analysis of Gentiana crassicaulis and Gentiana macrophylla
Yaping Wang, Bashir Ahmad, Baozhong Duan, Zeng Rui and Linfang Huang
Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2016 03:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201500247
- Inhibitory Effect on Lipid Absorption and Variability of Chemical Constituents from Capparis sicula subsp. sicula and Capparis orientalis
Mariangela Marrelli, Maria Pia Argentieri, Pinarosa Avato, Francesco Menichini and Filomena Conforti
Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2016 11:02PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201500240
- Metabolomics for the Authentication of Natural Extracts Used in Flavours and Fragrances: the Case Study of Violet Leaf Absolutes from Viola odorata
Laure Saint-Lary, Céline Roy, Jean-Philippe Paris, Jean-François Martin, Olivier P. Thomas and Xavier Fernandez
Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2016 03:08AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201500230