Chemistry & Biodiversity
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- Adsorbents for Apheresis Prepared from Polysaccharides of Algae that Threaten Ecosystem Services (pages 1140–1150)
Kenichi Kanno, Tetsuya Tanigawa, Yoshihiro Fujita, Naoto Ohnaka, Yuichiro Kubo, Kaito Yoshida, Kota Kojima, Koshiro Nakata and Masafumi Shimohara
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400108
- Solution Synthesis, Conformational Analysis, and Antimicrobial Activity of Three Alamethicin F50/5 Analogs Bearing a Trifluoroacetyl Label (pages 1163–1191)
Marta De Zotti, Gema Ballano, Micha Jost, Evgeniy S. Salnikov, Burkhard Bechinger, Simona Oancea, Marco Crisma, Claudio Toniolo and Fernando Formaggio
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300394
- Microjaponin, A New Dihydroagarofuranoid Sesquiterpene from the Stem of Microtropis japonica with Antituberculosis Activity (pages 1241–1246)
Jih-Jung Chen, Wen-Lung Kuo, Ih-Sheng Chen, Chien-Fang Peng, Ping-Jyun Sung, Ming-Jen Cheng and Yun-Ping Lim
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400066
- Essential Oil from Blackcurrant Buds as Chemotaxonomy Marker and Antimicrobial Agent (pages 1228–1240)
Boban S. Ðorđević, Dejan S. Pljevljakušić, Katarina P. Šavikin, Tatjana R. Stević and Dubravka J. Bigović
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400039
- Essential-Oil Diversity of Salvia tomentosaMill. in Greece (pages 1205–1215)
Effie Hanlidou, Regina Karousou and Diamanto Lazari
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300408