Chemistry & Biodiversity
Copyright © 2013 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- Occurrence of Fatty Acid Short-Chain-Alkyl Esters in Fruits of Celastraceae Plants (pages 976–988)
Roman A. Sidorov, Anatoly V. Zhukov, Vasily P. Pchelkin, Andrei G. Vereshchagin and Vladimir D. Tsydendambaev
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201200329
- Genetic Diversity and Chemical Polymorphism of Some Thymus Species (pages 1088–1098)
Ali Reza Rustaiee, Alireza Yavari, Vahideh Nazeri, Majid Shokrpour, Fatemeh Sefidkon and Musa Rasouli
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201200020
- Pierisformotoxins A – D, Polyesterified Grayanane Diterpenoids from Pieris formosa and Their cAMP-Decreasing Activities (pages 1061–1071)
Wei-Guang Wang, Zhao-Yuan Wu, Rui Chen, Hai-Zhou Li, Hong-Mei Li, Yuan-Dan Li, Rong-Tao Li and Huai-Rong Luo
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201200046
- Secondary Metabolites of the Genus Astragalus: Structure and Biological-Activity Update (pages 1004–1054)
Li-Peng Yang, Jian-Gang Shen, Wen-Cheng Xu, Jin Li and Jian-Qin Jiang
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201100444
- Four Flavanocoumarins from the Leaves of Litsea coreanaLevl. (pages 1128–1132)
Wen-Jian Tang, Yi-Long Zhang, Qing-Pin Xiao, Cheng Huang, Yong Jin and Jun Li
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201200236