Chemistry & Biodiversity
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- Cytotoxic and Apoptosis-Inducing Activities, and Anti-Tumor-Promoting Effects of Cyanogenated and Oxygenated Triterpenes (pages 491–504)
Takashi Kikuchi, Kenta Ishii, Eri Ogihara, Jie Zhang, Motohiko Ukiya, Harukuni Tokuda, Takashi Iida, Reiko Tanaka and Toshihiro Akihisa
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300395
- The Role of the Conformational Profile of Polysaccharides on Skin Penetration: The Case of Hyaluronan and Its Sulfates (pages 551–561)
Francesco Cilurzo, Giulio Vistoli, Chiara G. M. Gennari, Francesca Selmin, Fabrizio Gardoni, Silvia Franzè, Monica Campisi and Paola Minghetti
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300130
- Intranasal Odorant Concentrations in Relation to Sniff Behavior (pages 619–638)
Jonathan Beauchamp, Mandy Scheibe, Thomas Hummel and Andrea Buettner
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300320
- Chemical Composition of the Essential Oils of Three Endemic Species of Anthemis Sect. Hiorthia (DC.) R.Fern. Growing Wild in Sicily and Chemotaxonomic Volatile Markers of the Genus Anthemis L.: An Update (pages 652–672)
Antonella Maggio, Luana Riccobono, Vivienne Spadaro, Anna Scialabba, Maurizio Bruno and Felice Senatore
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300372
- Further Antibacterial Geranium macrorrhizum L. Metabolites and Synthesis of Epoxygermacrones (pages 542–550)
Niko S. Radulović, Dragan Zlatković, Milan Dekić and Zorica Stojanović-Radić
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300295