Chemistry & Biodiversity
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentProfiling and Elucidation of the Phenolic Compounds in the Aerial Parts of Gynura bicolor and G. divaricata Collected from Different Chinese Origins (pages 96–115)
Jian Chen, Sven Mangelinckx, Han Lü, Zheng-Tao Wang, Wei-Lin Li and Norbert De Kimpe
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400134
- You have free access to this contentDiscovery and Pharmacophore Studies of Novel Pyrazole-Based Anti-Melanoma Agents (pages 116–132)
Qing-Shan Li, Xian-Hai Lü, Yang Yang, Ban-Feng Ruan, Ri-Sheng Yao and Chen-Zhong Liao
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400143
- You have free access to this contentNaturally Occurring Arbutin Derivatives and Their Bioactivities (pages 54–81)
Wen-Hui Xu, Qian Liang, Ying-Jun Zhang and Ping Zhao
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300269
- You have free access to this contentComposition of Leaf n-Alkanes in Three Satureja montana L. Subspecies from the Balkan Peninsula: Ecological and Taxonomic Aspects (pages 157–169)
Tanja Dodoš, Nemanja Rajčević, Vele Tešević, Vlado Matevski, Pedja Janaćković and Petar D. Marin
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400112
- You have free access to this contentTwo New Hydronaphthoquinones from Sinningia aggregata (Gesneriaceae) and Cytotoxic Activity of Aggregatin D (pages 148–152)
Maria Helena Verdan, Lauro Mera de Souza, João Ernesto de Carvalho, Débora B. Vendramini Costa, Marcos José Salvador, Andersson Barison and Maria Élida Alves Stefanello
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400281