Chemistry & Biodiversity
Copyright © 2013 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- Phytomorphological and Essential-Oil Characterization in situ and ex situ of Wild Biotypes of Oregano Collected in the Campania Region (Southern Italy) (pages 2078–2090)
Enrica De Falco, Graziana Roscigno, Carmela Iodice and Felice Senatore
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300185
- Chemical Variability of Cleistopholis patens (Benth.) Engl. et Diels Leaf Oil from Ivory Coast (pages 2053–2060)
Zana Adama Ouattara, Jean Brice Boti, Koffi Barthelemy Attioua, Antoine Coffy Ahibo, Joseph Casanova, Félix Tomi and Ange Bighelli
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300076
- Biotransformation of Saponins by Endophytes Isolated from Panax notoginseng (pages 2021–2031)
Shao-Liu Luo, Li-Zhi Dang, Jian-Fang Li, Cheng-Gang Zou, Ke-Qin Zhang and Guo-Hong Li
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300005
- Volatiles of Geranium purpureumVill. and Geranium phaeum L.: Chemotaxonomy of Balkan Geranium and Erodium Species (Geraniaceae) (pages 2042–2052)
Niko S. Radulović and Milan S. Dekić
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300200
- Effect of Growth Stage on Essential-Oil Yield and Composition of Daucus sahariensis (pages 2014–2020)
Guido Flamini, Tahar Smaili, Amar Zellagui, Noureddine Gherraf and Pier Luigi Cioni
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300052