Chemistry & Biodiversity
© Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief: Richard J. Smith (Managing Editor)
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- Detection of a New Piperideine Alkaloid in the Pygidial Glands of Some Stenus Beetles (pages 1422–1434)
Isabel Wittmann, Andreas Schierling, Konrad Dettner, Matthias Göhl, Jürgen Schmidt and Karlheinz Seifert
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400391
- Secondary Metabolites from Aspergillus fumigatus, an Endophytic Fungus from the Liverwort Heteroscyphus tener (Steph.) Schiffn. (pages 1313–1321)
Fei Xie, Xiao-Bin Li, Jin-Chuan Zhou, Qing-Qing Xu, Xiao-Ning Wang, Hui-Qing Yuan and Hong-Xiang Lou
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400317
- Mitsunobu Alkylation of Cancerostatic 5-Fluorouridine with (2E)-10-Hydroxydec-2-enoic Acid, a Fatty Acid from Royal Jelly with Multiple Biological Activities (pages 1307–1312)
Vanessa Ottenhaus and Helmut Rosemeyer
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201500048
- Recent Findings in the Chemistry of Odorants from Four Baccharis Species and Their Impact as Chemical Markers (pages 1339–1348)
Manuel Minteguiaga, Noelia Umpiérrez, Vanessa Xavier, Aline Lucas, Claudio Mondin, Laura Fariña, Eduardo Cassel and Eduardo Dellacassa
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400329
- Argania spinosa var. mutica and var. apiculata: Variation of Fatty-Acid Composition, Phenolic Content, and Antioxidant and α-Amylase-Inhibitory Activities among Varieties, Organs, and Development Stages (pages 1322–1338)
Saifeddine El Adib, Oumayma Aissi, Zoubida Charrouf, Fayçal Ben Jeddi and Chokri Messaoud
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400328