Chemistry & Biodiversity
© Wiley-VHCA AG, Zurich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief: Richard J. Smith
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- Chemical constituents from the stems of Daphne holosericea (Diels) Hamaya
Qing-Yun Ma, Yi-Chun Chen, Sheng-Zhuo Huang, Fan-Dong Kong, Li-Man Zhou, Hao-Fu Dai, Yan Hua and You-Xing Zhao
Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2016 04:40AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201600040
- Copaifera duckei Oleoresin and Its Main Non Volatile Terpenes: In Vitro Schistosomicidal Properties
Carly H. G. Borges, Michele G. Cruz, Luiza J. Carneiro, Jonas J. M. da Silva, Jairo K. Bastos, Denise C. Tavares, Pollyanna F. de Oliveira, Vanderlei Rodrigues, Rodrigo C. S. Veneziani, Renato L. T. Parreira, Giovanni F. Caramori, Gláucio R. Nagurniak, Lizandra G. Magalhães and Sérgio R. Ambrósio
Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2016 03:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201600065
- Anti-barnacle activity of isocyanides derived from amino acids
Takuya Fukuda, Hideki Wagatsuma, Yoshifumi Kominami, Yasuyuki Nogata, Erina Yoshimura, Kazuhiro Chiba and Yoshikazu Kitano
Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2016 03:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201600063
- Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial Activity of the Essential Oil from Aerial Parts and Roots of Eryngium barrelieri Boiss. and Eryngium glomeratum Lamk. from Tunisia
Ameni Landoulsi, Vincent Roumy, Nathalie Duhal, Fethia Harzallah Skhiri, Céline Rivière, Sevser Sahpaz, Christel Neut, Jeannette Benhamida and Thierry Hennebelle
Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2016 03:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201600136
- Chemical composition, antioxidant and antimicrobial activities on Laserpitium carduchorum Hedge & Lamond essential oil and extracts during vary growing stages
Dara Dastan, Peyman Salehi and Hossein Maroofi
Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2016 02:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201600087