Chemistry & Biodiversity
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- CarbonCarbon Bond Formation by Lewis Superacid Catalysis (pages 1752–1763)
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400020
- StructureOdor Relationships of Semisynthetic β-Santalol Analogs (pages 1843–1860)
Céline Delasalle, Claire A. de March, Uwe J. Meierhenrich, Hugues Brevard, Jérôme Golebiowski and Nicolas Baldovini
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400082
- Carotenoid-Cleavage Activities of Crude Enzymes from Pandanous amryllifolius (pages 1871–1881)
Andriati Ningrum and Matthias Schreiner
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400029
- A Green and Sustainable Approach: Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the Asymmetric l-Menthol Process (pages 1688–1699)
Makoto Emura and Hiroyuki Matsuda
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400063
- Synthesis and Olfactory Characterization of Silicon-Containing Derivatives of the Acyclic Lily-of-the-Valley Odorant 5,7,7-Trimethyl-4-methylideneoctanal (pages 1675–1687)
Steffen Dörrich, Christoph Mahler, Reinhold Tacke and Philip Kraft
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300378