Chemistry & Biodiversity
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Celebrate with us in 2013 10 years of successful publishing of biologically relevant chemistry. Find out more about the diversity of articles published in this interdisciplinary platform.
New Topical Issue
As of spring 2013, the number of peptaibiotics reported exceeds already 1,000, and many more are expected to be discovered in the near future. Read the most recent research results and reviews in the field.
See also the link to the Comprehensive Peptaibiotics Database:http://peptaibiotics-database.boku.ac.at.
Recently Published Articles
- Binding Pockets and Permeation Channels for Dioxygen through Cofactorless 3-Hydroxy-2-methylquinolin-4-one 2,4-Dioxygenase in Association with Its Natural Substrate, 3-Hydroxy-2-methylquinolin-4(1H)-one. A Perspective from Molecular Dynamics Simulations (pages 861–871)
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201400054
- Diarylheptanoids from Green Alder Bark and Their Potential for DNA Protection (pages 872–885)
Miroslav Novaković, Miroslava Stanković, Ivan Vučković, Nina Todorović, Snežana Trifunović, Danijela Apostolović, Boris Mandić, Milan Veljić, Petar Marin, Vele Tešević, Vlatka Vajs and Slobodan Milosavljević
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300277
- Inhibitory Effects of Constituents of an Endophytic Fungus Hypoxylon investiens on Nitric Oxide and Interleukin-6 Production in RAW264.7 Macrophages (pages 949–961)
Chun-Wei Chang, Hsun-Shuo Chang, Ming-Jen Cheng, Ta-Wei Liu, Sung-Yuan Hsieh, Gwo-Fang Yuan and Ih-Sheng Chen
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300364
- Tenualexin, Other Phytoalexins and Indole Glucosinolates from Wild Cruciferous Species (pages 910–918)
M. Soledade C. Pedras and Estifanos E. Yaya
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300260
- Two New Butenolides Produced by an Actinomycete Streptomyces sp. (pages 929–933)
Tang Wang, Yi Jiang, Kai-Xia Ma, Yi-Qing Li, Rong Huang, Xiao-Song Xie and Shao-Hua Wu
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cbdv.201300321