Chemistry & Biodiversity
© Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor-in-Chief: Richard J. Smith (Managing Editor)
Online ISSN: 1612-1880
Aims and Scope
Chemistry & Biodiversity serves as a high-quality publishing forum covering a wide range of biorelevant topics for a truly international audience. This journal publishes both field-specific and interdisciplinary contributions on all aspects of biologically relevant chemistry research in the form of full-length original papers, short communications, invited reviews, and commentaries. It covers all research fields straddling the border between the chemical and biological sciences, with the ultimate goal of broadening our understanding of how nature works at a molecular level.
The Impact Factor is 1.804 (2011 Journal Citation Reports, Thomson Reuters, 2012) and the journal is indexed in Pubmed/MEDLINE.
Chemistry & Biodiversity is the official journal of the Center for the Study of Biological Complexity (CSBC), Virginia Commonwealth University, USA.
If you would like to receive an e-mail as soon as a new issue has been published, simply click on "Get New Content Alerts" above. Registration is easy, fast and free.
ISSN: 1612-1872 (print). 1612-1880 (online).
Volume 10. 12 Issues in 2013.
How to cite: To make sure that references to this journal are correctly recorded and resolved (for example in CrossRef or ISI Web of Science), please use the following abbreviated title in any citations: "Chem. Biodiversity" (punctuation may vary according to the style of the citing journal).
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- BIOBASE: Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (Elsevier)
- Biochemistry & Biophysics Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- CABDirect (CABI)
- Cambridge Structural Database (Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- ChemInform (Wiley-VCH)
- ChemWeb (ChemIndustry.com)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Microbiology Databases (ProQuest)
- CSA Sustainability Science Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Global Health (CABI)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- Protozoological Abstracts (CABI)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Review of Medical & Veterinary Mycology (CABI)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- Soils & Fertilizers Abstracts (CABI)
- Soybean Abstracts Online (CABI)
- Veterinary Bulletin (CABI)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)