Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
Micro and Nano: No Small Matter. Science at the nano- and microscale is currently receiving enormous worldwide interest. Small provides the very best forum for experimental and theoretical studies of fundamental and applied interdisciplinary research at these dimensions. Read an attractive mix of peer-reviewed Communications, Reviews, Concepts, Highlights, Essays, and Full Papers.
With a 2011 ISI Impact Factor of 8.349, Small continues to be among the top multidisciplinary journals covering a broad spectrum of topics at the nano- and microscale at the interface of materials science, chemistry, physics, engineering, medicine, and biology.
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: 1613-6810 (print). 1613-6829 (online).
Volume 9. 24 Issues in 2013.
Biochemists, biologists, biomedical scientists, chemists, engineers, information technologists, materials scientists, physicists, and theoreticians.
organic electronics, carbon, graphene, nanoscience, nanotechnology, microscale, nanoscale, materials science, physics, chemistry, biology, biomedical science, engineering, theoretical studies, medicine, electronics, device technology, small
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- BIOBASE: Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (Elsevier)
- Cambridge Structural Database (Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- ChemWeb (ChemIndustry.com)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- EMCare (Elsevier)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- GEOBASE (Elsevier)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- INSPEC (IET)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- MEDLINE (NLM)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- Mosby Yearbooks (Elsevier)
- Polymer Library (iSmithers RAPRA)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- TEMA: Technik und Management (WTI-Frankfurt eG)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)