Advanced Energy Materials
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor-in-Chief: Joern Ritterbusch, Deputy Editors: Carolina Novo da Silva, Guangchen Xu
Impact Factor: 15.23
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 3/144 (Chemistry Physical); 3/88 (Energy & Fuels); 5/145 (Physics Applied); 5/67 (Physics Condensed Matter); 7/271 (Materials Science Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1614-6840
Associated Title(s): Advanced Electronic Materials, Advanced Engineering Materials, Advanced Functional Materials, Advanced Healthcare Materials, Advanced Materials, Advanced Materials Interfaces, Advanced Materials Technologies, Advanced Optical Materials, Advanced Science, Energy Technology, Fuel Cells, Particle & Particle Systems Characterization, Small
Aims and Scope
Established in 2011, Advanced Energy Materials is an international, interdisciplinary, English-language forum of original peer-reviewed contributions on materials used in all forms of energy harvesting, conversion and storage. With a 2016 Impact Factor of 15.23, Advanced Energy Materials is a prime source for the best energy-related research. This Impact Factor confirms in numbers what was already clear from the content: that AEnM has joined Advanced Materials, Advanced Functional Materials and Small as a top-quality journal.
Advanced Energy Materials covers all topics in energy-related research:
- organic and inorganic photovoltaics
- batteries and supercapacitors
- fuel cells
- hydrogen generation and storage
- water splitting and photocatalysis
- solar fuels and thermosolar power
Advanced Energy Materials publishes invited Reviews and Progress Reports, high-impact Full Papers, and rapid Communications.
ISSN: 1614-6832 (print). 1614-6840 (online). CODEN: ADEMBC.
Volume 6. 24 Issues in 2016.
materials scientists, chemists, physicists and engineers in academia as well as industry.
materials science, nanotechnology, semiconductors, superconductors, optics, porous materials, light emitting materials, ceramics, thin films, colloids, Advanced, Energy, Materials, energy materials, thermoelectrics, photovoltaics, solar cells, device fabrication, fuel cells, batteries, supercapacitors, magnetocalorics, solar energy, energy harvesting, energy storage, energy conversion, hydrogen, methanol, biofuels, piezoelectrics, water splitting
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Current Contents: Engineering, Computing & Technology (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- ENERGY (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- INSPEC (IET)
- ProQuest Engineering Collection (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Materials Science Collection (ProQuest)
- ProQuest SciTech Collection (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Technology Collection (ProQuest)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)