Chinese Journal of Chemistry
© SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Instructions and Forms
- Instructions for Authors
- Ethical Guidelines for Publication in Journals and Reviews of the EuCheMS.
- MS Word Templates (Win/Mac) for
- Keyword Catalogue
- Guidelines for Generating Graphics
- Template for Structure Drawings in ChemDraw (Win/Mac)
- Crystallographic Data
- Abbreviations of Journal Titles (CAS)
- Check your references with CrossRef
- Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA): All CTAs can be signed electronically (eCTA), thus saving time and effort. If a manuscript is accepted, the author who is flagged as the formal corresponding author for the paper will receive an e-mail with a link to an online eCTA form. This will enable him/her to complete the eCTA within ScholarOne Manuscripts on behalf of all co-authors. Should any conditions apply rendering you unauthorized to agree to this eCTA (e.g., U.K. government work (Crown Copyright), other government work, non-governmental organization work, company/institution owned work), please download the CTA form here, have the form completed and signed by the appropriately authorized individual(s), and return the form to the Editorial Office via email as soon as possible. Some more specific license agreements can be found here.
- Permission Request Form