Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Instructions and Forms
- Instructions for Authors
- Ethical Guidelines for Publication in Journals and Reviews of the EuCheMS.
- MS Word Templates (Win/Mac) for
- Keyword Catalogue
- Guidelines for Generating Graphics
- Template for Structure Drawings in ChemDraw (Win/Mac)
- Crystallographic Data
- Abbreviations of Journal Titles (CAS)
- Check your references with CrossRef
- Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA): We no longer require FAXs or other hardcopy of the CTA. Instead we have introduced a convenient new process for signing the CTA electronically (eCTA), thus saving time and effort. If a manuscript is accepted, the author who is flagged as the formal corresponding author for the paper will receive an e-mail with a link to an online eCTA form. This will enable him/her to complete the CTA electronically within ScholarOne Manuscripts on behalf of all co-authors. You may preview the copyright terms and conditions under http://www.wiley.com/go/CTA-VCH_SIOC.pdf.
- Permission Request Form