Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
The Chinese Journal of Chemistry is an international forum for peer-reviewed original research results in all fields of chemistry. Founded in 1983 under the name Acta Chimica Sinica English Edition and renamed in 1990 as Chinese Journal of Chemistry, the journal publishes a stimulating mixture of Accounts, Full Papers, Notes and Communications in English.
The Chinese Journal of Chemistry is available on Wiley Online Library, offering
- free article abstracts
- fully searchable articles
- free ContentAlerts via E-mail
- access to related articles via CrossRef
- Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs): unique identifiers for digital content
- instant full-text access via Pay per View.
The Chinese Journal of Chemistry is jointly published by the Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (Chinese Academy of Sciences) and Wiley-VCH on behalf of the Chinese Chemical Society. It is supported by the Chinese Association of Science and Technology and the National Natural Science Foundation of China. In 2000 it received the Chinese National Award for Journals.
2013 Impact Factor: 1.040
ISSN: 1614-7065 (online).
Volume 32. 12 Issues in 2014.
Chemists of all disciplines
Chemistry, Chinese, Acta Chimica Sinica, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions (RSC)
- CCR Database (Thomson Reuters)
- CEABA: Chemical Engineering & Biotechnology Abstracts (DECHEMA)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- ChemInform (Wiley-VCH)
- Chemistry Server Reaction Center (Thomson Reuters)
- ChemPrep (Thomson Reuters)
- ChemWeb (ChemIndustry.com)
- Chimica Database (Elsevier)
- Current Chemical Reactions (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Index Chemicus (Thomson Reuters)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Methods in Organic Synthesis (RSC)
- Natural Products Update (RSC)
- Reaction Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)