Chinese Journal of Chemistry
© SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Submit Your Next Manuscript Online
The Chinese Journal of Chemistry now offers web-based submission and peer review – Authors can now submit manuscripts to the Chinese Journal of Chemistry online anytime from anwhere
All Archive Articles Now Online
The complete archive of the Chinese Journal of Chemistry is now available online. All articles are fully searchable and linked with thousands of related articles through CrossRef/DOI.
Recently Published Articles
- Theoretical Study of Electronic Structures and Charge Transport Properties of 9,10-Bis((E)-2-(pyrid-n-yl) vinyl) (n=2,3,4) Anthracene
Qing Guo, Lijuan Wang, Yuanfei Jiang, Jing Guo, Bin Xu and Wenjing Tian
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201500234
The linkage (ortho-, meta- and para-) between 9,10-divinyl anthracene unit and pyridine significantly influences the charge carrier mobilities, and shows the trend as μBP4VA>μBP2VA>μBP3VA.
- Morphology-Tunable Fluorescent Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Photophysical Properties and Two-Photon Cell Imaging
Xiaoming Hu, Chao Yin, Wenbo Hu, Zhen Yang, Jie Li, Xiang Li, Xiaomei Lu, Hui Zhao, Yufu Tang, Quli Fan and Wei Huang
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201500248
Monodisperse single nanoparticles can be formed by self-assembly firstly, and then gathered to large aggregates with the increase of amphiphilic OPE concentration. Finally, these aggregates would crimp to form homogeneous hollow nanospheres through aging the solution for one week.
- Highly Efficient Hybrid White Tandem Organic Light-Emitting Diodes with MoO3 Layer
Lian Duan, Taiju Tsuboi and Yong Qiu
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201500266
Electroluminescence characteristics have been studied for a highly efficient hybrid tandem white organic light emitting diode, showing that the yellow unit can be turned on at lower voltages and the charge generation from the charge generation layer of MoO3/NPB bilayer only occurred at high voltages above 5.4 V.
- Enhancing the Structural Diversity and Bioactivity of Natural Products by Combinatorial Modification Exemplified by Total Tanshinones
Yafang Tan, Xiaohui Sun, Fuyue Dong, Haiyan Tian and Renwang Jiang
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201500276
Six new quinoxlinetanshinones 1–6 were isolated from the combinatorial modified semi-synthetic mixture. These quinoxlinetanshinones demonstrated strong DNA binding properties.
- Bromine Bonding Induced Selective Recognition of Different Guests for Hexaphenylbenzene Bromides in the Solid State
Lianhui Peng, Pengcheng Zhu, Xianggao Meng and Chun Zhang
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201500293