Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Submit Your Next Manuscript Online
The Chinese Journal of Chemistry now offers web-based submission and peer review – Authors can now submit manuscripts to the Chinese Journal of Chemistry online anytime from anwhere
All Archive Articles Now Online
The complete archive of the Chinese Journal of Chemistry is now available online. All articles are fully searchable and linked with thousands of related articles through CrossRef/DOI.
Recently Published Articles
- Nano-Fe3O4 Encapsulated-Silica Particles Bearing 3-Aminopropyl Group as a Magnetically Separable Catalyst for Efficient Knoevenagel Condensation of Aromatic Aldehydes with Active Methylene Compounds
Shuo Liu, Yuxiang Ni, Jianguo Yang, Huanan Hu, Anguo Ying and Songlin Xu
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201400025
- Manganese(III) Salen Complex Immobilized on Fe3O4 Magnetic Nanoparticles: The Efficient, Green and Reusable Nanocatalyst
Seyed Mohsen Sadeghzadeh, Faeze Daneshfar and Maryam Malekzadeh
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201400007
Synthesis of benzopyranopyrimidines from salicylic aldehydes, malononitrile, and amine in the presence of Fe3O4\SiO2\Salen\Mn MNPs.
- An Efficient and Simple Method for Stereoselective Synthesis of N-Substituted Iminosugars from D-Xylose Derivative
Jichao Zhang, Wen Yuan, Xiaofeng Ma, Haibo Wang and Huawu Shao
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201400070
- Self-Assembly of Chiral Nano-bowl from Chiral Pd-complex Building Corners and 4,7-Phenanthroline Linkers
Lina Yu, Xuanfeng Jiang and Shuyan Yu
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201400085
A chiral [M3L3]6+-type metallo-nanobowl was constructed from cis-protected mono-palladium complexes as chiral corners and 4,7-phenanthroline ligand (L) as linkers by metal-directed self-assembly in aqueous media.
- Sidearm as a Control in the Asymmetric Ring Opening Reaction of Donor-Acceptor Cyclopropane
Qikai Kang, Lijia Wang, Zhongbo Zheng, Junfang Li and Yong Tang
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201400053
A new type of trisoxazoline and bisthiazoline based ligands have been developed, which are absent of chiral motif on the parent skeleton and contain a chiral backbone on sidearm. The ligands promote the amine nucleophilic ring opening reaction of 1,1-cyclopropane diesters smoothly, furnishing the γ-amino acid derivatives in high yield with moderate to good enantioselectivity.