Chinese Journal of Chemistry
© SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Submit Your Next Manuscript Online
The Chinese Journal of Chemistry now offers web-based submission and peer review – Authors can now submit manuscripts to the Chinese Journal of Chemistry online anytime from anwhere
All Archive Articles Now Online
The complete archive of the Chinese Journal of Chemistry is now available online. All articles are fully searchable and linked with thousands of related articles through CrossRef/DOI.
Recently Published Articles
- You have free access to this content
- You have free access to this contentCover Picture: Novel Fluorescent Chemosensor for Detection of F− Anions Based on a Single Functionalized Pillararene Iron(III) Complex (Chin. J. Chem. 12/2016) (page 1201)
Youming Zhang, Junxia Su, Qiao Li, Wenting Li, Guoyan Liang, Hui Li, Haixia Ma, Qi Lin, Hong Yao and Taibao Wei
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201690029
The cover picture shows the possible complex process between PN-Fe and fluoride. Pillar[n]arenes have the symmetrical structure, and are easier to functionalize than other macrocyclic hosts. In this paper, a single functionalized pillararene could coordinate Fe3+ ion and form metal complex. The complex was utilized to detect F− anion as a fluoride fluorescence sensor in DMSO solution. The reversible competitive coordination process of Fe3+ ion by F− anion revealed the essence of the fluorescence change. More details are discussed in the article by Zhang and Wei et al. on page 1263–1267.
- Synthesis of 1,3,4,6-Tetra-O-acetyl-l-gulose
Rui Che, Xingui Liu and Wei Lu
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201600658
A novel, practical and concise synthesis of 1,3,4,6-tetra-O-acetyl-l-gulose was described, using easily available and non-toxic reagents.
- Praseodymium Oxide Modified CeO2/Al2O3 Catalyst for Selective Catalytic Reduction of NO by NH3 (pages 1283–1290)
Qijie Jin, Yuesong Shen and Shemin Zhu
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201600565
The Pr incorporation greatly improves catalytic activities of the CeO2/Al2O3 for NH3-SCR of NO at low temperatures.
- Photodynamic Therapy Activities of 10-(4-Formylphenyl)-5,15-bis(pentafluorophenyl)corrole and Its Gallium Complex
Fan Cheng, Liting Huang, Huahua Wang, Yunjun Liu, Jaipal Kandhadi, Hui Wang, Liangnian Ji and Haiyang Liu
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cjoc.201600633