Journal of Separation Science
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Impact Factor: 2.591
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 25/75 (Chemistry Analytical)
Online ISSN: 1615-9314
To ensure fast publication we kindly ask you to follow the "Instructions for Authors" (PDF, 178k). To be sure that all relevant items are considered for the submission, please use the Checklist for Authors in English (PDF, 25k) or in Chinese (PDF, 88k).
All standard abbreviations and acronyms to be used without definition in the articles published in the Journal of Separation Science could be found "here" (PDF, 27k).
Should authors who are not native English speakers have problems writing their papers, assistance is available with style, grammar and vocabulary. Improvement of the English can maximize the accuracy of the submission and help to communicate clearly and concisely the contents to the readers, editors and reviewers of the Journal of Separation Science.
Please note: Wiley provides a new professional language and manuscript editing service including:
English Language Editing, Translation Service, Manuscript Formatting, and Figure Preparation.
For detailed information and instructions please go to: http://wileyeditingservices.com/en/
Japanese authors can also find a list of local English improvement services at www.wiley.co.jp/journals/editcontribute.html.
Please submit your manuscript via the online submission system
Please ensure to enclose
(ii) the Color Figures Order and Page Charge Form (PDF 100kb)
when submitting the final version of your accepted manuscript. Thank you!
The PDF Data require the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- BIOBASE (Elsevier)
- BIOSIS (Thomson ISI)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- CCR Database (Thomson ISI)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- Chemistry Citation IndexTM (Thomson ISI)
- Chemistry Server Reaction Center (Thomson ISI)
- Chimica Database (Elsevier)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Current Contents®/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson ISI)
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica (Elsevier)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- Reaction Citation IndexTM (Thomson ISI)
- Science Citation Index® (Thomson ISI)
- Science Citation Index ExpandedTM (Thomson ISI)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)