Advanced Functional Materials
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
In its second decade as a top-tier materials science journal, Advanced Functional Materials reports breakthrough research in all aspects of materials science, including nanotechnology, chemistry, physics, and biology.
Advanced Functional Materials is known for its rapid and fair peer review, quality content, and high impact (2012 ISI Impact Factor: 9.765), making it the first choice of the international materials science community.
Special Offer: Advanced Functional Materials and Advanced Materials are available as a combined package. Benefit from a 10% discount off the regular subscription rate.
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: 1616-301X (print). 1616-3028 (online). CODEN: AFMDC6.
Volume 24. 48 Issues in 2014.
Materials scientists, chemists, physicists, ceramicists, engineers, metallurgists
materials science, nanotechnology, liquid crystals, semiconductors, superconductors, optics, lasers, sensors, porous materials, light emitting materials, ceramics, biological materials, magnetic materials, thin films, colloids, Advanced, Materials, energy materials
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Cambridge Structural Database (Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- CCR Database (Thomson Reuters)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- Chemistry Server Reaction Center (Thomson Reuters)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Engineering, Computing & Technology (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- ENERGY (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- INIS: International Nuclear Information System Database (IAEA)
- INSPEC (IET)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- Polymer Library (iSmithers RAPRA)
- Reaction Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)