Advanced Functional Materials
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor-in-Chief: Joern Ritterbusch, Deputy Editors: Mary Farrell, Yan Li
Online ISSN: 1616-3028
Associated Title(s): Advanced Electronic Materials, Advanced Energy Materials, Advanced Engineering Materials, Advanced Healthcare Materials, Advanced Materials, Advanced Materials Interfaces, Advanced Optical Materials, Advanced Science, Particle & Particle Systems Characterization, Small
April 15, 2002
Online submission of manuscripts through the Web ...
Effective immediately, authors have the possibility to submit their manuscripts through our online submission system. Accepted formats are Microsoft Word/RTF, Postscript, and PDF (with fonts included). Please integrate all figures and tables where they are cited in the document. The data submitted by you will be sent to your e-mail address for confirmation.
Why should I use this system?
The new system offers a number of features which will be attractive to both authors and referees, including security, peace of mind, and speed of publication.
- You can check the full content before submissionùno more problems with incomplete manuscripts or missing figures.
- Instantaneous submission without postal delaysùno anxious wait for the manuscript to arrive.
- Only one file needed, no more paper copiesùsave on photocopying.
- Refereeing process expeditedùthe PDF file generated is used for refereeing purposes thus accelerating the peer-review process.
- Referees see the paper as it would appear in the journalùfigures are integrated in the text and are not blurred by faxing, increasing readability.
- No postage or courier chargesùsave money as well as time.