© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
Macromolecular Bioscience is a leading journal at the intersection of polymer and materials sciences with life science and medicine. With an Impact Factor of 3.680 (2016 Journal Citation Reports), it is currently ranked among the top 10 biomaterials and polymer journals.
Macromolecular Bioscience offers an attractive mixture of high-quality Reviews, Feature Articles, Communications, and Full Papers.
With average reviewing times below 30 days, publication times of 2.5 months and listing in all major indices, including Medline, Macromolecular Bioscience is the journal of choice for your best contributions at the intersection of polymer and life sciences.
12/16: "Advanced Functional Polymers for Medicine", guest-edited by Dirk W. Grijpma Andreas Lendlein.
01/17: "Special Issue in Honor of Prof. Kataoka's Birthday", guest-edited by Horacio Cabral, Kanjiro Miyata and Kensuke Osada.
In Preparation: "Polymer-based Nanomedicines: From Materials to Therapies", guest-edited by Matthias Barz and Tanja Weil.
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: 1616-5187 (print). 1616-5195 (online).
Volume 17. 12 Issues in 2017.
Polymer scientists, chemists, physicists, biologists, materials scientists, engineers
adhesion, adsorption, antibacterial polymers, bioapplication, biodegradability, biodistribution, bioelectronics, bioengineering, biohybrid materials, biointerfaces, biomimetic, biomineralization, (bio)polymers, biosensors, biotechnology, drug delivery, functionalization of polymers, gene delivery, hydrogels, imaging, nanomedicine, nanoparticles, nanotechnology, regenerative medicine, stimuli-responsive polymers, supramolecular assembly, surface modification, targeting, tissue engineering
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- BIOBASE: Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (Elsevier)
- Biochemistry & Biophysics Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- ChemWeb (ChemIndustry.com)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Clarivate Analytics)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- Polymer Library (iSmithers RAPRA)
- Science Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)