Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
Macromolecular Bioscience is a leading journal at the intersection of polymer and materials sciences with life science and medicine. With an Impact Factor of 3.650 (2014 Journal Citation Reports), it is currently ranked among the top 10 biomaterials and polymer journals.
Macromolecular Bioscience offers an attractive mixture of high-quality Reviews, Feature Articles, Communications, and Full Papers.
With average publication times of 2.5 months and listing in all major indices, including Medline, Macromolecular Bioscience is the journal of choice for your best contributions at the intersection of polymer and life sciences.
Advanced Functional Polymers in Medicine, guest-edited by Andreas Lendlein
Currently under preparation:
Peptide-Based Materials for Nanomedicine, guest-edited by Neil Cameron and Tim Deming.
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: 1616-5187 (print). 1616-5195 (online).
Volume 15. 12 Issues in 2015.
Polymer scientists, chemists, physicists, biologists, materials scientists, engineers
adhesion, adsorption, atomic force microscopy (AFM), biocompatibility, biodegradable, biodegradable polymers, bioengineering, biohybrid materials, biomaterials, biomimetic, biomineralization, biopolymers, bioreactors, biotechnology, block copolymers, bone, cellulose, chitosan, collagen, crosslinking, crystallization, degradation, dendrimers, drug delivery systems, encapsulation, enzymes, functionalization of polymers, graft copolymers, hydrogels, imaging, mechanical properties, nanocontainers, nanolayers, nanomedicine, nanoparticles, nanotechnology, natural polymers, peptides, polyelectrolytes, polymer blends, polymers, polysaccharide, polysaccharides, polyurethanes, processing, proteins, renewable resources, ring opening, polymerization, self-assembly, solution properties, stimuli-responsive polymers, surface modification, surfaces, surface-biomolecule interactions, synthesis, templates, tissue engineering, vascular tissue engineering
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- BIOBASE: Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (Elsevier)
- Biochemistry & Biophysics Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- ChemWeb (ChemIndustry.com)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- Polymer Library (iSmithers RAPRA)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)