Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Theresa Kueckmann
Impact Factor: 4.572
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 28/152 (Chemistry Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1861-471X
Associated Title(s): Angewandte Chemie International Edition, Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry, Chemistry - A European Journal, Chinese Journal of Chemistry, Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society, The Chemical Record
The iPad App
A leading chemistry journal is now available on your iPad. Fresh from the newsstand Chemistry—An Asian Journal brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Full Papers, Communications, and Focus Reviews. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- updated almost daily.
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to on your iPad (institutional subscribers require "roaming access" setup on Wiley Online Library)