physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Recently Published Issues
Things to know
A typical RRL format is 3000 words and 4 figures or tables (not page-filling), which usually corresponds to 4 journal pages in our two-column letter style (including the embedded figures and tables).
Top 5 reasons to submit your research to Physica Status Solidi RRL:
- Impact Factor 2014: 2.142
- Rapid publication: a median of 17 days from submission to the first editorial decision, 6 days from acceptance to online publication in early view
- Platform for important findings which are of immediate interest to the solid state physics and materials science community
- OnlineOpen: an open access option available to authors who wish to increase visibility of their research
- Convenient web-based submission and reviewing system
Look for pss journal updates on
Wiley Authors Awarded 2014 Nobel Prize in Physics
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library and PubMed Central. Learn more about your open access option.
Copyright and Open Access Licenses
Authors choosing OnlineOpen retain copyright in their article and have a choice of Creative Commons licenses. Learn more about Online Open and copyright and licences.