physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
pss (RRL) — Rapid Research Letters — Fastest peer-reviewed publication in solid state physics
- "The rapid research letters came up with a great review and editorial process for rapid dissemination of important cross-disciplinary research results."
Alexander A. Balandin, University of California, Riverside
- "physica status solidi has developed into one of the most prestigious scientific journals in the field of condensed matter physics. I was really impressed by the deep remarks of referees regardless of the positive or negative sense of the remarks. The rank of a publication in the rapid research letters is of higher value than in most other scientific journals with a Letter style."
Sergei Baranovski, Philipps-Universität, Marburg
- "I highly appreciate the possibility offered by pss for rapid reviewing and publishing fresh research results. Communication with editors is excellent, the criticism of reviewers is exigent and constructive, and the final presentation pretty nice."
Efraín Carreño-Morelli, University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland, Sion
- "We are greatly impressed by the speed of interaction, which we have experienced while dealing with your journal, and we have been most privileged to submit our manuscript to physica status solidi b."
Wojciech Grochala, University of Warsaw and Cornell University, Ithaca
- "Submitting a paper to you has always been a pleasant change in comparison to other letter journals, where it is not uncommon that one doesn't get a response for 5 month or more."
Helmut Föll, Christian-Albrechts-Universität, Kiel
- "Rapid publication is important to preserve priority. Many thanks for your prompt attention, and for putting the picture on the cover!"
Russell J. Hemley, Carnegie Institution of Washington
- "I would like to express my sincere appreciation for your fair and timely editorial treatment of our recent paper. I was truly impressed by how you conducted the process."
Bahram Jalali, University of California, Los Angeles
- "Extremely fast, but at the same time critical and independent reviews thanks to a very broad referee base ... a well-considered journal in the West as well as all over Central and Eastern Europe."
Martin Nikl, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague
- "... extremely fast response by both the referees and the journal staff. The best place to get rapid publication of your important work!"
Steven J. Pearton, University of Florida, Gainesville
- "I am greatly impressed by your efficiency. I will recommend your rapid research letters to my colleagues."
Di Wu, Nanjing University
- "pss manages to provide the shortest publication cycle of all journals I know, while maintaining a decent refereeing standard."
Michael Zaiser, University of Edinburgh