physica status solidi (a)
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Stefan Hildebrandt (Editor-in-Chief)
Online ISSN: 1862-6319
Recently Published Issues
Highlights – free to read
Review: B. Lüssem et al.
Doping of organic semiconductors
Review: Wolfgang Brütting et al.
Device efficiency of organic light-emitting diodes: Progress by improved light outcoupling
Advanced Materials Physics: A. M. Diamond et al.
Copper-alloyed ZnS as a p-type transparent conducting material
(also on Materials Views)
Topical Section: André Strittmatter et al. (eds.)
Site-selective growth of single quantum dots
Feature: Marisa Di Sabatino and Gaute Stokkan
Defect generation, advanced crystallization, and characterization methods for high-quality solar-cell silicon
Editor’s Choice: Jun Liu et al.
Improved efficiency of blue phosphorescence organic light-emitting diodes with irregular stepwise-doping emitting layers
More Editor's Choice
Advances in Thermoelectric Materials
by Christian Heiliger and Bruno K. Meyer
|With Feature Articles by|
- S. Hébert et al.
- K. Kurosaki and
- P. Ziolkowski et al.
Nutshell pss (a)
- original research and reviews on applications and materials science
(pss (b): basic solid state physics, pss (RRL): Letters, pss (c): Proceedings).
more on topics
- individual submissions and special issues, unsolicited or on invitation
- editorial assessment of submissions
- double peer review
- typesetting and proofs
- fast EarlyView online publication,
fully citable via DOI
- listed in Web of Science with Impact Factor
- no submission/publication fees, Online Open possible
- wide international distribution and visibility
Look for pss journal updates on