physica status solidi (a)
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Stefan Hildebrandt (Editor-in-Chief)
Online ISSN: 1862-6319
Recently Published Issues
Highlights – free to read
Review: M. Grundmann et al.
Cuprous iodide – a p-type transparent semiconductor: history and novel applications
Review: D. Weller et al.
L10 FePtX–Y media for heat-assisted magnetic recording
Advanced Materials Physics: N. Sepúlveda et al.
A micro-electro-mechanical memory based on the structural phase transition of VO2
Advanced Materials Physics: S. Hofmann et al.
Investigation of triplet harvesting and outcoupling efficiency in highly efficient two-color hybrid white organic light-emitting diodes
Advanced Materials Physics: I. Okoli et al.
Tailoring the efficiency of 3D wire-shaped photovoltaic cells (WPVCs) by functionalization of solid–liquid interfacial properties
Invited Article: R. Tenne et al.
Inorganic nanotubes and fullerene-like nanoparticles: Synthesis, mechanical properties, and applications
Part of the topical section on "Composites of Inorganic Nanotubes and Polymers" (COINAPO)
Nutshell pss (a)
- original research and reviews on applications and materials science
(pss (b): basic solid state physics, pss (RRL): Letters, pss (c): Proceedings).
more on topics
- individual submissions and special issues, unsolicited or on invitation
- editorial assessment of submissions
- double peer review
- typesetting and proofs
- fast EarlyView online publication,
fully citable via DOI
- listed in Web of Science with Impact Factor
- no submission/publication fees, Online Open possible
- wide international distribution and visibility
Look for pss journal updates on