Macromolecular Reaction Engineering
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
Macromolecular Reaction Engineering is the only high-quality journal dedicated exclusively to academic and industrial research in the field of polymer reaction engineering.
2012 Impact Factor: 1.638.
The journal presents strictly peer-reviewed Feature Articles/Reviews, Full Papers and Communications. It also includes Book Reviews, Essays, Macromolecular News and Conference Reports.
'New Production and Enabling Technologies in Polymer Reaction Engineering', guest-edited by Klaus-Dieter Hungenberg.
'Polyolefins', guest-edited by Joao Soares and Tim McKenna.
'Sensors, Process Control and Modeling', guest-edited by Jose R. Leiza.
'5 Years Macromolecular Reaction Engineering'
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: 1862-832X (print). 1862-8338 (online).
Volume 8. 12 Issues in 2014.
Polymer scientists, chemists, physicists, materials scientists, theoreticians, chemical engineers
polyolefins, polymer production, sensors, process control, polymers, macromolecular materials, polymer reaction engineering, modelling, reactor optimization, polymeric materials, polymer engineering, catalysis, polymerization technology
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Engineering, Computing & Technology (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- PASCAL Database (INIST/CNRS)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)