Macromolecular Reaction Engineering
Copyright © 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
Macromolecular Reaction Engineering is the established high-quality journal dedicated exclusively to academic and industrial research in the field of polymer reaction engineering.
The impact factor for Macromolecular Reaction Engineering is 1.543 (2014 Journal Citation Reports).
The journal presents strictly peer-reviewed Feature Articles, Reviews, Full Papers and Communications.
Special Article Series
New Production and Enabling Technologies in Polymer Reaction Engineering, guest-edited by Klaus-Dieter Hungenberg
Polyolefins, guest-edited by Joao Soares and Tim McKenna
Sensors, Process Control and Modeling, guest-edited by Jose R. Leiza
Mathematical Tools and Approaches for Polymerization Reaction Engineering, guest-edited by José Carlos Pinto
Advances in Chemically Modified and Functionalized Polymers, guest-edited by Marianna Kontopoulou
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: 1862-832X (print). 1862-8338 (online).
Volume 9. 6 Issues in 2015.
Polymer scientists, chemists, physicists, materials scientists, theoreticians, chemical engineers
polyolefins, polymer production, sensors, process control, polymers, macromolecular materials, polymer reaction engineering, modelling, reactor optimization, polymeric materials, polymer engineering, catalysis, polymerization technology
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Engineering, Computing & Technology (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- PASCAL Database (INIST/CNRS)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)