CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Edited By: Müfit Bahadir
Impact Factor: 2.177
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 10/78 (Water Resources); 23/97 (Marine & Freshwater Biology); 68/205 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1863-0669
Recently Published Issues
Did You Know?
• Impact Factor: 2.177
• No page charge
• Free color
• OnlineOpen - open access option
• Closing the gap between developing and developed countries
Call for Papers
Special Issue on Water Management for Agriculture and Energy Security in Asia
• Shahriar Wahid (International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development, Nepal)
• Mukand Babel (Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand)
• Gunter Meon (Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany)
• Thi Thanh Van Ngo (Hanoi Water Resources University, Vietnam)
The special issue will focus on challenges of and options for contemporary water resources management pertinent to energy and food security. We expect that the publication of the Special issue will contribute to the discourse on much needed technology adoption and management reforms for securing higher productivity and equity in water use which will find audience not only in Asia but also other countries in the developing world, particularly Sub-Saharan Africa.
Please find more details here.