Laser & Photonics Reviews
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Guido W. Fuchs
Impact Factor: 7.388
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 2/79 (Optics); 8/125 (Physics Applied); 11/69 (Physics Condensed Matter)
Online ISSN: 1863-8899
Associated Title(s): Journal of Biophotonics
Laser & Photonics Reviews is a journal that covers articles in the field of laser, photonics and optical sciences. The main focus is set on the publication of review articles. Since 2012 short letter articles and original papers of high quality are considered as well as an addition. To ensure the continued high quality of the journal, only a very limited amount of letter articles and original papers are considered. The selection is done by a strict peer-review procedure with editorial pre-screening.
- For Review Article authors only:
Review Proposal form: Submitting review article requires a proposal. Authors can download the form here: [PDF], [Word]
- Online Manuscript Submission: Laser & Photonics Reviews operates the online submission and peer-review system ScholarOne Manuscripts which guarantees fast and safe submission of manuscripts and rapid assessment processes.
Submit your paper here:http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/lpr
- LPR style sheets: Style sheets for LaTeX users can be downloaded here: http://www.wiley-vch.de/vch/journals/2414/public/lpr.zip
- Copyright and Permissions: When submitting your revised or final version of the manuscript, please don't forget to submit the Copyright Transfer Agreement and any Permissions to reproduce material from other sources (Permission Request Form).
- Color Figures and Reprints: Color figures will only be printed if the author is prepared to pay the cost incurred. The form to order color figures or reprints can be found here Reprint Order and Color Cost Form (see page 2 and 3)
- Cover Picture: The journal offers authors to have their article featured on the journal's cover page with an illustrative and eye-catching figure which graphically represents the essence of the contribution. The cover picture will be featured in the Table of Contents first place. Authors receive a high-resolution PDF file of the cover page. Cost Confirmation and Order Form can be found here.
- NEW: Check your references with CrossRef
- Journal title abbreviations: ISI list: http://www.efm.leeds.ac.uk/~mark/ISIabbr/A_abrvjt.html
- Ethical Guidelines for Publication in Journals and Reviews (EuCheMS)
- Pre-Submission English-Language Editing: Authors for whom English is a second language may choose to have their manuscript professionally edited before submission to improve the English. A list of independent suppliers of editing services can be found at www.blackwellpublishing.com/bauthor/english_language.asp. Japanese authors can also find a list of local English improvement services at http://www.wiley.co.jp/journals/editcontribute.html. All services are paid for and arranged by the author, and use of one of these services does not guarantee acceptance or preference for publication.
- OnlineOpen: Laser & Photonics Reviews offers an OnlineOpen service for all authors. Authors have the option of paying a fee to ensure that their articles are available to non-subscribers. For more information go to OnlineOpen.
For additional tools visit Author Services - an enhanced suite of online tools for Wiley journal authors, featuring General Guidelines On Manuscript Preparation and Artwork, Article Tracking, E-mail Publication Alerts and Customized Research Tools.