© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor-in-Chief: Guido Kemeling; Editorial Board Chairs: Matthias Beller, Gabriele Centi, Licheng Sun
Impact Factor: 7.116
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 20/163 (Chemistry Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1864-564X
The Mobile App
A leading sustainable chemistry journal is now available on your tablet or smartphone. Fresh from the newsstand, ChemSusChem brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Full Papers and Communications, Reviews and Highlights, and Book Reviews.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemistry and sustainability even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Dynamic Reference Browser shows references in context.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- "Scrubber" tool makes it easy to navigate within an issue
A subscription is required to access most full-text content. If you already access this journal through a personal member subscription or your institution on Wiley Online Library, you can get access to full-text content on your device at no extra cost. An in-app subscription is also available. See the app's full description or follow instructions in the app.
The Issues Screen
Full Text Article with References