© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Michael Rowan; Editorial Board Chairs: Uwe Bornscheuer, Luis A. Oro, Bert Weckhuysen
Impact Factor: 4.724
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 29/144 (Chemistry Physical)
Online ISSN: 1867-3899
August 10, 2016
ChemCatChem Board Members receive Catalysis Awards
Two ChemCatChem board members have received prestigious awards at the 16th International Congress on Catalysis (ICC) in Beijing, P.R. China. Dr. David Farrusseng, IRCE Lyon, CNRS, (France) has received the International Catalysis Award 2016. He presented a Plenary Lecture entitled "Catalysis Inside a Box" at the ICC.
Prof. Paolo Fornasiero, University of Trieste (Italy) has received the Heinz Heinemann Award 2016. He presented a Plenary Lecture entitled "Hybrid Nanocatalysts for Energy Related Applications" at the ICC.
We congratulate both of them and thank them for their support!
Recently Published Articles
- Al Location and Acid Strength in Al-rich Beta Zeolite Catalyst: A Combined Density Functional Theory and Solid-state NMR Study
Weiping Zhang, Shikun Li, Zhenchao Zhao, Rongrong Zhao and Danhong Zhou
Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2017 07:30AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201601623
- Nitrogen-Doped Hierarchical Porous Carbons Derived from Sodium Alginate as Efficient Oxygen Reduction Reaction Electrocatalysts
Cuijuan Xuan, Zexing Wu, Wen Lei, Jie Wang, Junpo Guo and Prof. Dr. Deli Wang
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201601284
Carbon and on: A 3 D N-doped hierarchical porous carbon derived from sodium alginate provides a high surface area and a unique interconnected structure. This material exhibits an efficient activity for the oxygen reduction reaction and excellent durability and methanol tolerance.
- Samarium-Catalyzed Diastereoselective Double Addition of Phenylphosphine to Imines and Mechanistic Studies by DFT Calculations
Jianfeng Li, Carlos Lamsfus, Changhong Song, Jinxi Liu, Guilan Fan, Laurent Maron and Chunming Cui
Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2017 10:30PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201700003
- Gold(I) mediated thiourea organocatalyst activation: A synergic effect for asymmetric catalysis
M. Concepción Gimeno, Raquel P. Herrera and Anabel Izaga
Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2017 02:25PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201601527
- "Enzymatic" photoreduction of CO2 using polymeric metallofoldamers containing Ni-thiolate co-factors
Srinivas Thanneeru, John Nganga, Alireza Shirazi Amin, Ben Liu, Lei Jin, Alfredo Angeles-Boza and Jie He
Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2017 01:30PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201601661