Israel Journal of Chemistry
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:October 2013
Volume 53, Issue 9-10
Special Issue: New Biomaterials for Therapy: Wolf ...
Volume 53, Issue 8
Special Issue: Supramolecular Chemistry for Biolog...
Volume 53, Issue 6-7
Special Issue: Contemporary Topics in Nucleic Acid...
Volume 53, Issue 5
Special Issue: Photochromic Control of Molecular a...
Volume 53, Issue 3-4
Special Issue: Databases and Bioinformatics Tools
Recently Published Articles
- 1H-Observe 1H2H Dipolar Recoupling by REDOR and Rotary Resonance Recoupling
Ichhuk Karki, Eugene Mihaliuk and Terry Gullion
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/ijch.201300098
- Magic Angle Spinning NMR of Macromolecular and Supramolecular Systems
Hans Wolfgang Spiess
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/ijch.201300089
- Self-Optimizing Reactor Systems: Algorithms, On-line Analytics, Setups, and Strategies for Accelerating Continuous Flow Process Optimization
David C. Fabry, Erli Sugiono and Magnus Rueping
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/ijch.201300080
- “Pulsed” Cytochrome c Oxidase: A Critical Appraisal of Properties and Catalytic Relevance (pages 30–33)
Alfredo Colosimo, Maurizio Brunori, Paolo Sarti, Eraldo Antonini and Michael T. Wilson
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/ijch.198100008
- Metal Ion Interactions with Apo-Concanavalin A and Some Observations on Metal Ion Requirements and Sugar Binding by Bandeiraea simplicifolia I Lectin (pages 48–51)
Patricia C. Harrington, Rafael Moreno and Ralph G. Wilkins
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/ijch.198100012