Israel Journal of Chemistry
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
The fledgling State of Israel began to publish its scientific activity in 1951 under the general heading of Bulletin of the Research Council of Israel, which quickly split into sections to accommodate various fields in the growing academic community. In 1963, the Bulletin ceased publication and independent journals were born, with Section A becoming the new Israel Journal of Chemistry.
The Israel Journal of Chemistry is the official journal of the Israel Chemical Society. Effective from Volume 50 (2010) it is published by Wiley-VCH.
The Israel Journal of Chemistry is an international and peer-reviewed publication forum for Special Issues on timely research topics in all fields of chemistry: from biochemistry through organic and inorganic chemistry to polymer, physical and theoretical chemistry, including all interdisciplinary topics. Each topical issue is edited by one or several Guest Editors and primarily contains invited Review articles. Communications and Full Papers may be published occasionally, if they fit with the quality standards of the journal. The publication language is English and the journal is published twelve times a year.
ISSN: 0021-2148 (print). 1869-5868 (online). CODEN: ISJCAT.
Volume 54. 12 Issues in 2014.
Chemists of all disciplines.
organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, catalysis, coordination chemistry, organometallic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, bioinorganic chemistry, combinatorial chemistry, supramolecular chemistry, physical chemistry, theoretical chemistry, materials science, macromolecular chemistry, polymer chemistry, computational chemistry
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Agricultural Engineering Abstracts (CABI)
- Biofuels Abstracts (CABI)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- ChemInform (Wiley-VCH)
- Crop Physiology Abstracts (CABI)
- Current Chemical Reactions (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Forest Products Abstracts (CABI)
- Global Health (CABI)
- Horticultural Science Abstracts (CABI)
- Index Chemicus (Thomson Reuters)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Nutrition Abstracts & Reviews Series A: Human & Experimental (CABI)
- Plant Breeding Abstracts (CABI)
- Plant Genetic Resources Abstracts (CABI)
- Plant Growth Regulator Abstracts (CABI)
- Reaction Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Soils & Fertilizers Abstracts (CABI)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
- Weed Abstracts (CABI)