Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering
© Curtin University of Technology and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Moses O. Tadé
Impact Factor: 0.728
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 98/135 (Engineering Chemical)
Online ISSN: 1932-2143
Aims and Scope
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering is aimed at capturing current developments and initiatives in chemical engineering related and specialised areas. Publishing six issues each year, the journal showcases innovative technological developments, providing an opportunity for technology transfer and collaboration.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering will focus particular attention on the key areas of: Process Application (separation, polymer, catalysis, nanotechnology, electrochemistry, nuclear technology); Energy and Environmental Technology (materials for energy storage and conversion, coal gasification, gas liquefaction, air pollution control, water treatment, waste utilization and management, nuclear waste remediation); and Biochemical Engineering (including targeted drug delivery applications).
Formerly known as Developments in Chemical Engineering and Mineral Processing: The Australasian Research Journal, published by Curtin University of Technology in print only (ISSN:0969-1855).
Readership will include researchers working in chemical or process engineering –particularly in the emerging areas of electrochemical materials for energy storage and conversion, fluid mechanics, particle science and biotechnology, nanotechnology, catalysis and process systems engineering. The Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering is of interest to professional chemical engineers working in industries that involve chemical processes.
Chemical engineering; Process development; Industrial application; Mineral processing; Energy-sources and uses; Energy storage materials; Biomaterials, Bioprocess; Chemical process modeling; Advanced process control; Computational flow modelling; Waste utilization; Water treatment; Clean coal technology; Reactor design and catalysis; Nanotechnology; Separation process; Polymers.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- INSPEC (IET)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)