Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering
© 2015 Curtin University of Technology and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Moses O. Tadé
Impact Factor: 0.623
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 96/133 (Engineering Chemical)
Online ISSN: 1932-2143
Aims and Scope
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering is aimed at capturing current developments and initiatives in chemical engineering related and specialised areas. Publishing six issues each year, the journal showcases innovative technological developments, providing an opportunity for technology transfer and collaboration.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering will focus particular attention on the key areas of; Process Application (separation, polymer, catalysis, nanotechnology, ferrous metallurgy), Energy and Environmental Technology (natural resources, coal gasification, gas liquidation, air pollution control, water treatment, waste utilisation and management) and Food, Pharmaceutical & Bioengineering (biomaterials, bioprocess, biochemical engineering)
Formerly known as Developments in Chemical Engineering and Mineral Processing: The Australasian Research Journal, published by Curtin University of Technology in print only (ISSN:0969-1855).
Readership will include researchers working in chemical or process engineering –particularly in the emerging areas of fluid mechanics, particle science and biotechnology, nanotechnology, catalysis and process systems engineering. The Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering is of interest to professional chemical engineers working in industries that involve chemical processes.
Chemical engineering; Asia-Pacific region; recent development; Industrial application; Mineral processing; Energy-sources and uses; Sustainable processes; Biomaterials, bioprocess and biotechnology; Numerical simulation of chemical processes; Advanced process control; Computational flow modelling; Waste utilization; Water treatment; Clean coal technology; Reactor design and catalysis; Nanotechnology; Membrane process; Drying process; Ferrous metallurgy; Polymer processing;
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- INSPEC (IET)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)