Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Editor-in-Chief: David Crews, Ph.D.
Impact Factor: 1.349
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 50/152 (Zoology)
Online ISSN: 1932-5231
Recently Published Issues
Meet Associate Editors Randy Nelson and Daniel Warner at SICB2015 on 4/5th Jan between 1-2pm to discuss publishing your article in the journal. Find out more information.
Check out our recent JEZA articles that have received media attention.
Photo courtesy of New Scientist
(Image: Jared Skye/NGS)
Benefits for Authors
As an author of the Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A you can enjoy the following benefits and more:
• Rapid time to first decision: <7 weeks
• Online publication time upon acceptance: 4-5 weeks
• No page limit and no page charges
• One page of color free per article
• NIH mandate compliant: NIH funded articles are deposited in PMC
• Citation tracking available for articles published on Wiley Online Library
Submit your manuscript here
Meet New JEZA Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Experimental Zoology-A announces its new Editor-in-Chief: David Crews, who is currently Ashbel Smith Professor of Zoology and Psychology Section of Integrative Biology at University of Texas at Austin.