Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Editor-in-Chief: David Crews, Ph.D.
Impact Factor: 1.44
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 55/153 (Zoology)
Online ISSN: 1932-5231
Understanding Open Access
Want to publish your article and have everyone read your research?
Watch this video to find out the details of how Open Access with Wiley allows you to comply with funder mandates and to gain greater visibility and impact whilst publishing in your journal of choice. For more information visit: www.wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen
Recently Published Articles
- The relationship between health and cell-mediated immunity measured in ecology: Phytohaemagglutinin skin-swelling test mirrors blood cellular composition
Barbora Bílková, Jitka Vinklerová and Michal Vinkler
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jez.1990
- Alternative competition-induced digestive strategies yield equal growth, but constrain compensatory growth in red-eyed treefrog larvae
Sarah S. Bouchard, Chelsea J. O'Leary, Lindsay J. Wargelin, Whitney B. Rodriguez, Kadeen X. Jennings and Karen M. Warkentin
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jez.1991
- Performance of teeth of lingcod, Ophiodon elongatus, over ontogeny
Katherine A. Galloway, Philip S.L. Anderson, Cheryl D. Wilga and Adam P. Summers
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jez.1967
- Pattern of gonadal differentiation and development up to sexual maturity in the frogs, Microhyla ornata and Hylarana malabarica: A comparative study
Prajakta Vijay Mali and Narahari Prabhakar Gramapurohit
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jez.1958
- Immunodetection of telomerase-like immunoreactivity in normal and regenerating tail of amphibians suggests it is related to their regenerative capacity
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jez.1989