Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A: Ecological Genetics and Physiology
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Editor-in-Chief: David Crews, Ph.D.
Impact Factor: 1.44
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 55/154 (Zoology)
Online ISSN: 1932-5231
Understanding Open Access
Want to publish your article and have everyone read your research?
Watch this video to find out the details of how Open Access with Wiley allows you to comply with funder mandates and to gain greater visibility and impact whilst publishing in your journal of choice. For more information visit: www.wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen
Recently Published Articles
- Size, but not experience, affects the ontogeny of constriction performance in ball pythons (Python regius)
David A. Penning and Schuyler F. Dartez
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jez.2007
- Overcrowding-mediated stress alters cell proliferation in key neuroendocrine areas during larval development in Rhinella arenarum
Mijal J. Distler, Lucas D. Jungblut, Nora R. Ceballos, Dante A. Paz and Andrea G. Pozzi
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jez.2005
- How important is the eggshell as a source for initial acquisition of Salmonella in hatchling turtles?
Mikael C.N. Holgersson, Wade A. Nichols, Ryan T. Paitz and Rachel M. Bowden
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jez.2004
- Parasite infection negatively affects PHA-triggered inflammation in the subterranean rodent Ctenomys talarum
Julieta L. Merlo, Ana P. Cutrera and Roxana R. Zenuto
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jez.2003
- Morphological and ultrastructural study of the efferent ductules in the Chinese soft-shelled turtle Pelodiscus sinensis
Muhammad Yasir Waqas, Tengfei Liu, Ping Yang, Nisar Ahmed, Qian Zhang, Lisi Hu, Chen Hong and Qiusheng Chen
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jez.2002