Dialysis & Transplantation
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Edited By: Andrew Z. Fenves, MD and Larry B. Melton, MD
Online ISSN: 1932-6920
Recently Published Issues
DIALYSIS & TRANSPLANTION HAS CEASED PUBLICATION
Wiley-Blackwell has ceased publication of Dialysis & Transplantation with the October 2011 issue, Volume 40, issue 10. If you are considering a manuscript submission, please consider the following Wiley-Blackwell specialty journals that welcome your articles for peer review:
Unique Features of Dialysis & Transplantation
• The List and the Nephrology Resource Guide: D&T's annual list of dialysis centers that accept traveling patients is available online, along with our annual reference guide for the nephrology community. Read the latest edtion of the Nephrology Resource Guide and The List Online.
• Special Focus Issue: Immunosuppression, Vascular Access, and Home Dialysis Therapy
• Nephrology Literature Watch: How the latest evidence from clinical research informs patient care
• Global Perspectives: An international view of renal patient care
• Tech Beat: What every patient-care technician needs to know
• Reviews Section: Review articles addressing current issues that relate to renal-patient care
• Nephrology Fellows: Appearing 3-4 times per year, this section is written by and specifically for fellows, and features interesting or problematic case reports, brief reviews, and editorial/commentaries. The section is specifically designed to give fellows the opportunity to achieve scholarly research activity, an opportunity not found in other journals.