Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Rui L. Reis
Impact Factor: 4.71
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 4/21 (CELL & TISSUE ENGINEERING); 5/76 (Engineering Biomedical); 19/161 (Biotechnology & Applied Microbiology); 47/187 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1932-7005
Read the TOP cited articles published in 2015-2016 for Free
An additive manufacturing-based PCL-alginate-chondrocyte bioprinted scaffold for cartilage tissue engineering
Joydip Kundu, Jin-Hyung Shim et al.
Review of vascularised bone tissue-engineering strategies with a focus on co-culture systems
Yuchun Liu, Jerry K Y Chan & Swee-Hin Teoh
Dental pulp stem cells: function, isolation and applications in regenerative medicine
Marco Tatullo, Massimo Marrelli et al.
Additive manufacturing techniques for the production of tissue engineering constructs
Carlos Mota, Dario Puppo et al.
Cell sheet engineering and its application for periodontal regeneration
Takanori Iwata, Kaoru Washio et al.
Recently Published Articles
- Shock wave treatment after hindlimb ischaemia results in increased perfusion and M2 macrophage presence
Can Tepeköylü, Daniela Lobenwein, Anja Urbschat, Michael Graber, Elisabeth Judith Pechriggl, Helga Fritsch, Patrick Paulus, Michael Grimm and Johannes Holfeld
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2317
- Collagen-cellulose nanocrystal scaffolds containing curcumin-loaded microspheres on infected full-thickness burns repair
Rui Guo, Yong Lan, Wei Xue, Biao Cheng, Yuanming Zhang, Changyong Wang and Seeram Ramakrishna
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2272
- Restoring full-thickness defects with spray skin in conjunction with dermal regenerate template and split-thickness skin grafting: a pilot study
Daniel Hammer, Juan L. Rendon, Jennifer Sabino, Kerry Latham, Mark E. Fleming and Ian L. Valerio
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2264
- Axially vascularized tissue-engineered bone constructs retain their in vivo angiogenic and osteogenic capacity after high-dose irradiation
Ahmad Eweida, Oliver Frisch, Frank A. Giordano, Jens Fleckenstein, Frederik Wenz, Marc A. Brockmann, Matthias Schulte, Volker J. Schmidt, Ulrich Kneser and Leila Harhaus
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2336
- Mesenchymal stromal cells regulate the cell mobility and the immune response during osteogenesis through secretion of vascular endothelial growth factor A
Yinghong Zhou, Rong Huang, Wei Fan, Indira Prasadam, Ross Crawford and Yin Xiao
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2327