Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Rui L. Reis
Impact Factor: 4.71
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 4/21 (CELL & TISSUE ENGINEERING); 5/76 (Engineering Biomedical); 19/161 (Biotechnology & Applied Microbiology); 47/187 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1932-7005
Read the TOP cited articles published in 2015-2016 for Free
An additive manufacturing-based PCL-alginate-chondrocyte bioprinted scaffold for cartilage tissue engineering
Joydip Kundu, Jin-Hyung Shim et al.
Review of vascularised bone tissue-engineering strategies with a focus on co-culture systems
Yuchun Liu, Jerry K Y Chan & Swee-Hin Teoh
Dental pulp stem cells: function, isolation and applications in regenerative medicine
Marco Tatullo, Massimo Marrelli et al.
Additive manufacturing techniques for the production of tissue engineering constructs
Carlos Mota, Dario Puppo et al.
Cell sheet engineering and its application for periodontal regeneration
Takanori Iwata, Kaoru Washio et al.
Recently Published Articles
- Safety and seizure control in patients with mesial temporal lobe epilepsy treated with regional superselective intra-arterial injection of autologous bone marrow mononuclear cells
Jaderson C. DaCosta, Mirna W. Portuguez, Daniel R. Marinowic, Lucas P. Schilling, Carolina M. Torres, Danielle I. DaCosta, Maria Júlia M. Carrion, Eduardo F. Raupp, Denise C. Machado, Ricardo B. Soder, Silvia L. Lardi and Bernardo Garicochea
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2334
- Static magnetic fields enhance dental pulp stem cell proliferation by activating the p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway as its putative mechanism
Wei-Zhen Lew, Yu-Chih Huang, Kuen-Yu Huang, Che-Tong Lin, Ming-Tzu Tsai and Haw-Ming Huang
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2333
- Investigating cellulose derived glycosaminoglycan mimetic scaffolds for cartilage tissue engineering applications
G. Portocarrero Huang, A. Molina, N. Tran, G. Collins and Treena Livingston Arinzeh
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2331
- A straightforward method to produce decellularized dermis-based matrices for tumour cell cultures
Virginia Brancato, Maurizio Ventre, Giorgia Imparato, Francesco Urciuolo, Concetta Meo and Paolo A. Netti
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2350
- Nanofibrous gelatine scaffolds integrated with nerve growth factor-loaded alginate microspheres for brain tissue engineering
Melda Büyüköz, Esra Erdal and Sacide Alsoy Altinkaya
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2353