Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Rui L. Reis
Impact Factor: 4.71
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 4/21 (CELL & TISSUE ENGINEERING); 5/76 (Engineering Biomedical); 19/161 (Biotechnology & Applied Microbiology); 47/187 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1932-7005
Read the TOP cited articles published in 2014-2015
Controlled release of BMP-2 from a sintered polymer scaffold enhances bone repair in a mouse calvarial defect model
Cheryl V. Rahman, Dror Ben-David, et al.
Fabrication of porous scaffolds by three-dimensional plotting of a pasty calcium phosphate bone cement under mild conditions
Anja Lode, Katrin Meissner, et al.
Recombinant fibroblast growth protein enhances healing ability of experimentally induced tendon injury in vivo
A. Oryan and A. Moshiri
Glycosaminoglycans enhance osteoblast differentiation of bone marrow derived human mesenchymal stem cells
Smitha Mathews, Suja Ann Mathew, et al.
Development and evaluation of axially aligned nanofibres for blood vessel tissue engineering
Krishna Kumar Sankaran, Kirthanashri Srinivasan Vasanthan, et al.
Recently Published Articles
- Valproic acid enhances the neural differentiation of human placenta derived-mesenchymal stem cells in vitro
Manasi Talwadekar, Sophia Fernandes, Vaijayanti Kale and Lalita Limaye
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2219
- In vivo biocompatibility of p(HPMAm-lac)-PEG hydrogels hybridized with hyaluronan
Maria Giovanna Sabbieti, Alessandra Dubbini, Fulvio Laus, Emanuele Paggi, Andrea Marchegiani, Melania Capitani, Luigi Marchetti, Fabrizio Dini, Tina Vermonden, Piera Di Martino, Dimitrios Agas and Roberta Censi
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2207
- A double chamber rotating bioreactor for enhanced tubular tissue generation from human mesenchymal stem cells
I. Stefani, M. A. Asnaghi, J.J. Cooper-White and S. Mantero
Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2016 08:00PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/term.2341
- Adipose stromal cells differentiation toward smooth muscle cell phenotype diminishes their vasculogenic activity due to induction of activin A secretion
Stephanie Merfeld-Clauss, Benjamin R. Lease, Hongyan Lu, Keith L. March and Dmitry O. Traktuev
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2223
- Microwave-induced porosity and bioactivation of chitosan-PEGDA scaffolds: morphology, mechanical properties and osteogenic differentiation
Christian Demitri, Antonella Giuri, Vincenzo Maria De Benedictis, Maria Grazia Raucci, Daniela Giugliano, Alessandro Sannino and Luigi Ambrosio
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/term.2241