Personality and Mental Health
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Edited By: Kate Davidson, Roger Mulder and Kenneth Silk
Impact Factor: 1.1
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 38/60 (Psychology Social); 83/121 (Psychiatry (Social Science))
Online ISSN: 1932-863X
Sponsored by the Centre for Health and Justice
Aims and Scope
Personality and Mental Health: Multidisciplinary Studies from Personality Dysfunction to Criminal Behaviour aims to lead and shape the international field in this rapidly expanding area, uniting three distinct literatures: DSM-IV/ICD-10 defined personality disorders, psychopathy and offending behaviour.
Through its multi-disciplinary and service orientated approach, Personality and Mental Health provides a peer-reviewed, authoritative resource for researchers, practitioners and policy makers working in the areas of personality and mental health.
We encourage exchange amongst researchers, as well as debate amongst practitioners and policy makers in this high-profile area. Personality and Mental Health provides an innovative platform for the publication of new approaches to treatment, assessment and service delivery.
Personality and Mental Health encourages the following submissions:
• Reviews and original research articles, including rapid communications
• Clinical case studies, with commentaries by, for example, lawyers, ethicists, service users, etc.
• Ideas for relevant special issues
We also invite research in associated areas to include service and organisational evaluation and development, law, policy and ethics, research methodology, research practice and dissemination, and education and training.
Psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, prison and probation officers, policy makers
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ASSIA: Applied Social Sciences Index & Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CINAHL: Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature (EBSCO Publishing)
- Criminal Justice Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- EMCare (Elsevier)
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts (APA)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- SocINDEX (EBSCO Publishing)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)