Anatomical Sciences Education
© American Association of Anatomists
Just Published Articles
- Maintaining the anonymity of cadavers in medical education: Historic relic or educational and ethical necessity?
D. Gareth Jones and Mike R. King
Article first published online: 28 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ase.1618
- The integration of brain dissection within the medical neuroscience laboratory enhances learning
Guenevere Rae, R. John Cork, Aryn C. Karpinski and William J. Swartz
Article first published online: 20 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ase.1611
- Out of sight, out of mind: Do repeating students overlook online course components?
Jane Holland, Eric Clarke and Mark Glynn
Article first published online: 20 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ase.1613
- Analysis of traditional versus three-dimensional augmented curriculum on anatomical learning outcome measures
Diana Coomes Peterson and Gregory S.A. Mlynarczyk
Article first published online: 14 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ase.1612
- Social media and anatomy education: Using twitter to enhance the student learning experience in anatomy
Catherine M. Hennessy, Emma Kirkpatrick, Claire F. Smith and Scott Border
Article first published online: 5 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ase.1610
Benefits of Publishing in ASE
Click HERE for access to ASE's first virtual issue on body bequest programs.